TBOTE 47 ☠

{ Please don't forget to vote and maybe comment if you enjoy this story! Thank you xx }

-Submit questions for the character Q&A please!-

"Wow, I can already see you two have your favorite twin." Hanji chuckled quietly.

"Levi and Kari, Eren and Ryder."

Levi rolled his eyes and looked down at Kari. She had just woken up and stared up at him with big, curious eyes.

"I wouldn't keep them far apart though. They're twins, they need each other." Hanji said softly as she looked over at Eren.

Levi placed his jacket on the ground and rested Kari on it. He reached over for Eren to pass him Ryder and he did.

Levi watched as the twins cuddled together, something they always did while together.

"They're not even a day old yet and they already know how to get the comfort they need. Either Eren or Levi, or each other." Hanji smiled and watched the twins.

Eren sat and rested a hand on his stomach, lightly over the stitches. "I got so used to having that pregnant stomach. Now it feels empty."

"Ah, who knows what could happen in the future. Maybe it won't feel so empty soon." Hanji wiggled her eyebrows and grinned.

"Nope, no more kids." Levi mumbled.

"Who said it was going to be with you?" Eren said, annoyed. "I could have kids with someone else."

Levi's eyes went wide for a second as he stared at Eren. "What?"

"You heard me Levi." Eren grumbled and looked down at the twins as they stirred in their sleep.

Everyone stayed awkwardly silent for a few minutes.

"So, we need to think of a new place to go..any ideas?" Hanji asked and looked around the group.

"What about the others?" Eren asked and frowned.

"Hopefully they'll meet up with us eventually."

"What about a store? Like a small one that still has some supplies in it." Levi suggested. "Right now all we have is baby stuff. No food or water for ourselves."

"That could work." Hanji stood up. "We should go and search before dark."

Levi nodded and stood up. "Alright." He picked Kari up and handed Ryder to Eren.

Eren and Levi didn't say a word to each other and just walked on different sides of the group.

Levi regretted making that comment about no more kids.

Was Eren really planning on being with someone else--having kids with someone else?

Levi got nauseous at the thought and looked down at Kari.

Kari stared up at Levi for a moment before closing her eyes.

They walked for what felt like hours before they came across a small store.

"We may be able to find some things for pain here." Hanji mumbled as she walked in first with her gun drawn.

Hanji scanned the isles and only found decaying corpses from the dead infected.

"Alright. The coast is clear. Try to block the door and windows while I look for the meds." Hanji said as she walked into the pharmacy area of the small store.

Eren leaned against the wall and sat on the ground. The stitched up wound stung with every movement.

Levi could see Eren was in so much pain. He stood up and handed Mikasa Kari before going to help Hanji look around.

"Most of the stuff has been looted." Hanji sighed and pulled open drawers, getting disappointed they were bare.

"Just keep looking. I can see Eren is in a lot of pain."

"I know Levi, I know. We can all see it. I bet even the twins can and they're like a day old now." Hanji grumbled. "This is all horrible. Mr. Jaeger ran and took everything with him. He knew Eren was going to give birth soon and was going to need medication. He couldn't even leave a small bottle with some."

"That man is messed up." Levi said under his breath and looked around more.

"He basically left Eren to die." Hanji said as she picked up a bottle and shook it.

"He left his son with nothing while he gave birth." Levi said annoyed.

"Well you left your own boyfriend while he gave birth with your kids." Hanji said to Levi in a low hiss. "I think I found some painkillers."

Hanji read the bottle carefully before walking over to Eren.

"This is the strongest I could find. Just take two every five hours alright?" Hanji lifted her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

Eren nodded and snatched the bottle of medicine from Hanji. He tried to open it quickly.

-
If you'd like to read a *new story* that's Ereri, I'll be posting a new story very very soooon!
-

Q&A TIME!

@LeslieIsABunny asked- "Hanji, what is your relationship with Erwin? *wiggles eyebrows*"

Hanji shrugged and smiled lightly. "Who knows. I guess we're just friends/apocalypse group survivors for now."

-

A/N: HEYY~ I updated again! If you enjoyed the story please vote and comment! Ugh I start school on Wednesday. The days are getting closer and closer..ughhhhhh

-Kayla