TBOTE 134 ☠

Months went by.

Levi was planning and failing. Every plan he came up with to save Eren wasn't working.

The facility was heavily guarded. They really wanted to keep Eren in and everyone out.

Eren was very close to giving birth. His stomach had grown huge over the months.

-

"I need a way out." Eren whispered to himself. He had gone crazy. He didn't know how many days went by. He could only tell it was months that flew by because he was feeling strong contractions.

Eren stopped asking the facility to bring over Levi. He couldn't take the abuse from the commander. The first few times were uncomfortable but as time went on it was too rough, especially for someone who was pregnant.

The contractions were getting worse and worse. He felt he was going to have the baby any day. He was excited to see his baby, but was extremely nervous. Once he had the baby he'd be forced to get pregnant again.

Eren sat in bed with his hand to the ceiling. His engagement ring glimmered in the dim lightly. "I want Levi so bad."

"I can get him. But you know the drill." The commander said from the doorway.

"Nope. I'll pass." Eren mumbled and sighed. "I'm too pregnant to function."

"You're gonna pop any day now." The commander smirked. "I can't wait to be the next one to impregnate you."

Eren looked disgusted and rolled his eyes. "I'm not having the baby yet."

-

Levi never slept. The twins were with Mikasa and Armin.

Levi had reached a point of madness. He stayed in his room the whole day. He thought of plans, one after the other.

He didn't know why Eren stopped wanting to see him.

He tried to see Eren numerous times but was shot at by the facility.

He easily for the message.

Mikasa walked into Levi's room with the twins on each hip. "They're asking for you."

"Can't you see I'm busy?" Levi growled and slammed his hands on his desk. "Eren is due any day now!"

"I know. And believe me, I'm freaking out too, but if I had children here I would give them attention."

Kari and Ryder stared at Levi with puppy dog eyes. They really had been getting neglected, only Mikasa and Armin cared.

"Daddy where's Dada?" Kari finally spoke up, squirming out of Mikasa's arms.

Kari really was just like Eren. She wanted what she wanted. She planned on getting it.

Ryder rolled Kari silently. He was more laid back. He was more like Levi in a way.

The twins symbolized them perfectly.

Levi picked the twins up. "He'll be here soon okay? And guess what he's coming back with?"

"What?! Is it chocolate milk?!" Kari asked excitedly.

"No, it's a baby brother or sister. Dada was pregnant with a baby." Levi kissed the twins on the head softly.

Kari's eyes lit up. "Little sister!"

Ryder pouted and shook his head. "Little brother." He crossed his arms.

Levi chuckled softly. "We'll have to wait and see."

-

Eren was allowed to freely walk around the facility. Everything was heavily guarded so escaping was impossible.

As he walked he rubbed his stomach slowly and hummed.

The many men and women of the facility stared at Eren.

The teen had gotten used to the stares.

It didn't bother him anymore.

It was sad actually, Eren was starting to get used to being held, used and abused by the facility members.

He knew it was a daily thing, nothing surprised him anymore.

Everything became so predictable and boring. Except this time he didn't have Jesse to help him escape. He was on his own, and he was okay with that.

Maybe that's what life had in store for him, popping out babies every chance he got.

Eren felt all of his emotion was draining. He rarely ever cried, screamed, fought.. He let it all happen.

Eren snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a very sharp feeling in his stomach.

He cried out in pain and held onto the wall. "N-No..you're not coming out yet." The teen whimpered.

Eren quickly made his way back to his room and looked around. He tried to find anything he could use to fight. Nothing. The room was as plain as always.

-

A/N: sorry for taking forever again!

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!!