TBOTE 109 ☠

I was reading lord of the flies in class (we finished it a few weeks ago) AND ALL THESE TEENAGERS ARE SHIPPING JACK AND RALPH. XD

-

Don't forget to leave your questions for the character Q&A! -K

-

Another week had gone by. Eren was desperate to go home.

He spent most of his time guarding the twins and sleeping whenever Jesse came to babysit the twins.

Jesse was the only one he could trust.

"Jess." Kari and Ryder giggled. "That was his nickname for him.

Eren laughed quietly. "They like you."

"How about Uncle Jesse?" Jesse chuckled lightly.

Eren rolled his eyes. "Doubt they'd call you that, Jess."

Jesse chuckled. "Do you want to nap? I know you don't sleep at night because you watch the twins, I can help out."

Eren shook his head. "No, it's alright. Just tell me when we're leaving. I've already started hiding baby things in my bag."

Jesse nodded. "Soon."

"No. I need it now. I need to go home." Eren frowned. "Soon they'll get Jazlyn and the twins. I don't want them hurt."

"Fine. Tonight, but if something goes wrong it isn't by fault. Pack up and wait for me. We'll have to sneak into the cafeteria at night and down the chutes." Jesse sighed and smiled lightly.

Eren's eyes lit up and he set the twins down to attack Jesse in a hug. "Thank you. I'm really happy that there's somebody I can trust here."

Jesse nodded and stood up. "Well, I'll see you tonight then alright?"

Eren nodded and watched as Jesse pulled away from the hug and left the room.

-

Levi paced around the hospital corridors. When he wasn't outside on guard duty he had nothing to do besides sleep and eat.

He never thought he could come to the point where he was bored out of his mind. Eren and the twins really were his entertainment.

Hanji and the others watched day by day as Levi started acting strangely.

Did he actually miss Eren?

-

The doctors slammed open the door as Eren started dozing off with the twins in his lap.

The teen quickly jumped and help them to his chest tightly. "What?"

"Since you won't cooperate we're going to have to force you to." The doctor snapped and instantly had security holding Eren's limbs down hard.

The twins cried loudly as they were pried from Eren.

Eren kicked and screamed, tears filled his eyes. He didn't want his babies hurt.

The doctors walked away with the twins wailing loudly in their arms.

Eren became more violent by the second. He was thrashing around, hitting doctor's with his flailing limbs.

He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his arm and then passed out.

They had injected something in him to knock him out.

Jesse sat by the bed and watched Eren.

Eren woke up hours later with a horrible headache from crying and the twins next to him.

They were both fast asleep with their arms bandaged from the blood work.

Eren's wrists were strapped down onto the bed sides. He frowned and looked at Jesse. "How much blood did they take?"

"Not much." Jesse mumbled, leaning closer. "I saw them in the hall with the twins, I tried to stop them but it was too late.

"Oh." Eren frowned and bit his lip. "We need to leave. They aren't waiting anymore. They'll just take the twins whenever they want. That's not okay."

Jesse raised his hands up in his defense, trying to calm Eren down. "Don't worry. We're out of here tonight."

"Good." Eren pulled against the straps keeping his wrists together and sighed. "This is torture. I feel like I'm in prison."

Jesse leaned closer and took the straps off. "I'll take the blame if they see you without straps."

Eren rubbed his wrists and grabbed the twins. He hugged them close. "I said I wasn't going to let them get to the twins anymore and I failed.."

"You tried protecting them Eren. It's not like you just gave them up. Don't let it get to you." Jesse leaned closer as he studied Eren closely.

Eren nodded and sighed. "You're right." He pouted. "But still. My babies." He kissed their heads.

Kari opened her eyes and rubbed them. She looked up at Eren and held onto him. "Dada."

"Hi Kar." Eren a ran a hand through the little girl's hair. Ryder stayed in a deep sleep.

Kari looked down at her arms. "Ouchies?" She was confused to see bandages on her arms.

-

Q&A TIME!

@levi-tating asked: "For Levi: How does it feel when Eren and the twins are not around?"

Levi shrugged his shoulders, not wanting to say too much. "Uh, well..I'm used to being around them. So when they're not around it feels strange."

-

@xXsilence2020Xx "For Eren: What would you do if they forcibly took the twins from you while you were sleeping or something?"

Eren frowned and crossed his arms. "They better not do that again. I'd do anything to get them back. Anything. I'm upset I let them get away with the twins this time though."

-

@crolasucks asked: "For Jesse: Do you plan on going with Eren if/when you two escape, or will you go out on your own?"

Jesse shrugged. "My plans are to go on my own once I'm free and get Eren free, but going along with Eren doesn't sound too bad. He seems normal, so the people he stay with should be too..right?"

-

@Kawaii_Death4u asked: "Levi, ok so if you care for Eren, WHY ARENT YOU DOING ANYTHING?! HE LITERALLY HAD A CONVERSATION WITH YOU ABOUT THIS!!! DUDE WTF?! EREN, BACK ME UP!! ARENT YOU A LITTLE CURIOUS?! LEVI SO HELP ME- *gets taken away* THIS IS NOT OVER!!!!"

(I giggled at this one ^^ XD)

Levi sighed. "That's crossed my mind, but Grisha really wants him over there. I'm being watched and have no way to get to a government facility fast. The facility is hours away by car, imagine with walking. I can only hope he returns soon."

-

@Anime_Wise_2003 asked: "Jesse, after you and Eren escape do you plan to join Eren, Levi and the fam at the hospital?"

Jesse shrugged. "I was planning on going on my own, but if Eren asked me to go with him I would."

-

Thank you for the questions! Please vote and comment if you enjoyed, it would mean a lot!

:3

-Kayla