TBOTE 29 ☠

-Leave questions for the characters for the character Q&A I'll be answering new questions every chapter! Please write your questions on the newest chapter posted-

"Can I shower while the guards continue to get the bottom floors back?" Levi asked as he looked around. "I'm full of blood and I honestly want to throw up the contents of my stomach."

"What are the contents of your stomach?" Eren asked and looked at Levi.

"Some squirrel."

Everyone in the room looked at Levi weirdly, except for Hanji who rolled around laughing.

"We haven't had luck with finding deer or anything. Most of the super markets have no good food anymore. So I had to eat a squirrel." He groaned and took off his jacket. He dropped it to the ground.

"Levi you can't just strip right here." Eren crossed his arms and sat down, still upset with Levi but knew he had to at least talk to him.

"Well, I don't give a fuck who watches. I have a decaying corpse's guts all over my body." Levi took his shirt, pants and shoes off. He was left in his boxers, the only thing on him clean, and even those weren't that clean.

Eren bit his lip as he looked Levi up and down. For just eating squirrel Levi still looks muscular and hot. Eren thought as he blushed and looked away.

Levi caught Eren's blush and smirked a bit. "Someone show me where the nearest shower is already. Come on show me."

Eren rolled his eyes and grabbed Levi's wrist. He led him out of the big room all of the citizens were hiding in and into the hospital corridor. He led him into some random hospital room. "The shower." Eren pointed to the bathroom.

"Thanks." Levi mumbled and practically ran into the bathroom.

The water could be heard turning on as Eren waited for Levi to shower and come back out.

Levi turned the water on and put it as hot as he could. He pulled his boxers down and stepped into the shower, sighing in relief. "Finally." He grumbled and started to run his hands through his hair.

After ten minutes of Eren waiting Levi eventually came out again. His hair was wet and pushed back so it wasn't in his face. He was back in his boxers.

"Done?" Eren asked and looked at Levi.

"Yeah." Levi walked over to Eren and pulled him down a bit. "I know you're still upset with me, but I have to kiss you. I know you want it too."

-

"Why are they taking so long?" Mikasa asked, ready to go find the two.

"Maybe they made up and decided to celebrate." Jean smirked and crossed his arms.

"Eren's pregnant. They wouldn't." Mikasa mumbled and rolled her eyes at Jean. "Just shut up."

"I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now." (Pffttt I had to XD) Jean chuckled and crossed his arms.

Mikasa rolled her eyes and walked over to Armin. "I'm up to my limit on Jean today." She sighed.

Armin laughed quietly. "He's not that bad."

Mikasa raised an eyebrow and pushed Armin lightly. "Don't defend him blondie."

Armin rolled his eyes and smiled. "I'm not."

"You are." Mikasa crossed her arms and leaned against the wall. "Ugh where is Eren! I'm ready to go find him."

"Relax, he's with Levi." Armin looked at Mikasa. "And he really shouldn't be with him right now. He can't forgive him easily. Hmm. Do you think Eren would be up for getting payback against Levi?" Armin laughed quietly.

"No. That's the most horrible idea I've heard in months." Mikasa said flatly as he turned to walk to the hospital corridor.

Armin pouted lightly and crossed his arms. (I wanna get Armin in a relationship and idk with who cx)

"Erennnnn!" Mikasa called out into the hallway.

That distracted Eren and Levi from their kissing as they both pulled away.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Eren frowned and looked away. "I'm not supposed to let you get to me. I'm supposed to be so mad."

Levi rolled his eyes and pulled Eren down for another kiss. He mumbled against the boy's lips. "Forgive me."

Eren looked as if he was going to forgive him which made Levi hopeful, but a moment later his facial expression dead panned. "No."

Levi sighed and went to kiss him again, but Eren pushed a hand to Levi's chest. "Stop. You can't try to suck me into forgiving you. You have no right to. You say you'll make it up to me, but all I can see right now is you trying to get back with me like this. I don't like it. You'll have to try something else." Eren said annoyed and walked out into the corridor.

Mikasa walked over and could see the sad look on Eren's face. "You alright?"

"Yeah." He mumbled and pushed past Mikasa.

Levi washed his clothes and set them out to dry. He walked back into the large emergency evacuation room in his boxers.

Mikasa glared at Levi and crossed her arms, mumbling under her breath. "I swear if he hurts Eren again I will literally make sure that he can't impregnate people anymore. I will chop his dic--"

"Uh that's enough Mikasa." Eren nudged her with a very small smile on his face. "I'm alright. He just tried the 'persuasion by kissing' method and he failed."

Mikasa rolled her eyes and held onto Eren. "I'm sorry you have to be pregnant by him. He's horrible."

Eren nodded. "He is, but I love him and I couldn't have it any other way." He whispered to Mikasa.

Mikasa tightened her grip around Eren. "Eren nooo! You said that in such a forgiving tone of voice. Don't do it!"

Levi watched them from the corner of his eye as he leaned against the exit door. He heard what Mikasa said. Hmm Eren's going to forgive me? Levi thought as he watched and listened closer.

"Shortyyyy!" Hanji walked over and clung to Levi. "How long did it take to get all of this blood off?" Hanji was still covered in blood.

Levi pushed Hanji. "Don't touch me, I'm clean." He grumbled. "Go shower."

Hanji nodded and crossed her arms. She walked out and went to shower.

-

Q&A TIMEEEE!

@book_binder asked, Why did you break Eren's heart?! Why did you cheat? You better not cheat on me! Will you go out with me now Levi?

Levi raised an eyebrow. "Uh, I didn't mean to break Eren's heart. It just sorta happened and I thought cheating could distract me. I didn't want to admit to myself that I actually missed Eren and couldn't be without him. And I'm not supposed to cheat on Eren anymore so I think I'm going to have to decline that. Sorry." He chuckled quietly.

-

@AwwieHeichou asked, So Levi, how did all all those zombie guts feel?

Levi groaned and crossed his arms. "Ugh, are you trying to make me throw up at the thought? It was absolutely horrible. I still smell like guts. I'll have to shower five times a day to get rid of the stench."
-

Thank you for your questions! Please keep em coming guys! :3

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter and would like to see another one very very soon!

Thanks again x

-Kayla