TBOTE 119 ☠

^^^ (look at ze pic) KARI IS ON EREN AND RYDER IS IN LEVI'S ARMS! SO CUTE~

-
*whispers* check out the Christmas ereri one shot I wrote )

Jesse looked down. "Please don't tell anyone Aki and I were related. If everyone here hates Aki they'll probably hate me."

"I won't." Eren whispered and sighed. He stood up. "I should find Levi."

"I need something to use against you if you tell anyone." Jesse mumbled.

"What?" Eren raised an eyebrow.

Jesse leaned closer and pecked Eren's lips. "If you tell anyone I'm Aki's cousin I'll make sure everyone knows that we kissed."

"I thought you were nice.." Eren backed up and frowned. "You're an asshole. Just like Aki." He walked away.

Jesse frowned. What he did was really something he didn't want to do. He did it because he liked staying at the hospital and if Eren told anyone he'd probably have to leave.

Eren wiped his lips quickly, it didn't really help with anything though. Things were the same. Jesse kissed him, but it wasn't a kiss kiss. It was plain and Eren really felt nothing but annoyance.

The teen walked around looking for Levi. He stopped by Hanji's room and saw them.

Eren leaned in the doorway. "Will you talk to me now without thinking that I slept with Jesse?"

Levi rolled his eyes and nodded. "Yes."

"Finally." Eren sighed and watched Levi.

Kari wheezed as she struggled to breeze. Eren watched worriedly and frowned. "I think she's getting worse." The teen coughed into his arm.

Levi reached over and felt Eren and Kari's foreheads. "You two are still burning up. You shouldn't even be here. Go back to bed." He started leading them out and turned his head for a moment to look at Hanji and Erwin. He gave them a quick nod in thanks before leaving with Eren.

"I felt fine earlier." Eren mumbled, pouting.

"Well you're still sick." Levi led Eren to the room and watched as he lied down with Kari. "Where's Jesse?"

"Probably walking laps around the hallway." Eren cuddled to Kari and sighed.

"Do you need medicine?" Levi asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Yes. A lot of it." Eren mumbled.

"Bottle." Kari whined and coughed loudly.

Levi sighed. "Kar, you're getting too old for a bottle."

Eren pouted. "She's sick just give it to her."

Levi rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine." He walked out to make Kari a bottle in the kitchen.

Kari looked up at Eren and whined. "Ry?"

"Ryder is with Aunt Miki. He's not sick." Eren whispered to the little girl, kissing her head.

"Ry!" Kari whined and squirmed. "I want Ry!" She cried.

"Kari, if you go to Ryder you'll make him sick. Do you really want that?" Eren gave Kari a stern parental look.

Kari shrunk down and pouted, sniffling. "No." Eren smiled and pecked Kari's cheek. "You'll get better soon Kar."

"So you'll have to stay away until you're better."

Levi walked back in with a bottle and handed it to Kari. "Daddy." She held her arms out to Levi, wanting to be held.

The man chuckled and picked up his small daughter, kissing her cheek.