TBOTE 127 ☠

Eren looked down at Levi.

He leaned to the other slowly and closed his eyes. He puckered his lips for a kiss but quickly opened his eyes when he didn't feel Levi's lips back. It was Levi's hand against his lips.

"Don't you dare kiss me goodbye. I know that's what you meant by that." Levi growled under his breath.

"I'm sorry." Eren whispered and looked down. "I just think that the chance of getting out of this is slim. They're ready to kill."

"It's not goodbye. Don't make it that way." Levi grumbled and walked away, grabbing a gun.

Eren sighed and watched the other. He looked down at the ring on his finger. Eren hadn't talked to Levi about a wedding or anything.

He guessed that wouldn't be able to happen anyways.

They lived in a horrible world and any happiness and positivity they had was always ruined.

There was a room filled with kids, the twins being the youngest, and many teenagers not willing to fight.

If all adults were wiped out, what would the kids do?

"Let's go." Erwin tried to snap everyone out of their trance.

They were all nervous for the fight to come.

"We need to be strategic about this. Be careful alright?" Levi whispered as he approached the front door.

Armin peeked out of the window and whined. "There are so many of them.."

"It'll be alright." Mikasa gave Armin a small, reassuring smile.

"Nope. It won't be." Levi rolled his eyes. "You're living in a fairy tale if you think it'll be okay."

Marco and Jean approached, dressed with their guns in hand.

"Let's get this over with." Jean muttered and kicked the door open.

"I think I should go to the roof. That's where I'm best, plus I don't think I can get into physical fighting. I'm still weak." Eren mumbled.

"Armin, go with Eren." Levi demanded.

Armin nodded, knowing it would be best for him to go with the other teen. "Alright."

"Any others want to go to the roof?" Levi asked.

There was silence.

"No? Alright, let's get fighting."

"I'll go." Jean mumbled. "Only two people on the roof won't be enough."

Marco frowned and sighed. "Stay safe alright?" He tilted his head to the side and followed.

Jean nodded. "You stay safe too." He turned and walked away with Armin and Eren.

Eren quickly turned. "Oh wait, Levi!"

Levi looked at Eren and raised an eyebrow. "Hm?"

Eren tossed a knife to Levi. "Keep it in your boot. You never know when you'll need to put the gun down."

-

Eren watched from the roof as the facility's men and women prepared to fight.

Levi was with the others trying to figure out a plan. "Okay, so most of us will be on the front lines fighting. I'll need some sneaky ones like Mikasa and myself to attack them from behind. We'll pick them off one by one."

"Got it." Erwin nodded. "Marco, you should go with them."

Jean stood with Eren and Armin, narrowing his eyes as he watched from the roof. He gritted his teeth at the sight of Marco walking into the woods with Mikasa and Levi.

He couldn't keep an eye on him now, he couldn't see him.

The thought of anyone dying was terrifying.

War, death...

Most of the young ones that weren't fighting were hidden away nervously.

"Pay attention." Eren mumbled, hitting Jean in the back of the head.

"Okay, okay." Jean didn't realize he was staring in deep thought.

"Sorry." Eren mumbled and sighed. "This is kind of making me stress out." He started shooting at infected and any from the military facility that started getting near.

"I don't blame you. I'm nervous too." Jean whispered.

-

Levi snuck around the forest stealthily and managed to dodge any facility members and infected that roamed.

The others were close behind. Levi led as always.

He was determined to get around and get rid of the threat fast.

He didn't want to run from the hospital again, it was actually one of the safest places, well, except for being attacked.

Eren continued to shoot and bit his lip. He glanced over at Jean and Armin. "I'm getting too worried." He set his gun down. "I'm worried about everything, Levi, my friends, my babies.."

"We'll take over. Just sit I guess." Jean muttered and sighed.

"Don't forget I'm pregnant too, I don't feel well." Eren grumbled and plopped down on the ground. "If you need any help just tell me. I'm not going to hold back in blowing heads up."

-

A/N: SORRY I TOOK FOREVER AGAIN!

I've been so focused on school and stuff that I like forget wattpad!

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

Thank youuuuu~