TBOTE 108 ☠

Yaaaas ty for the questions! The answers will be at the end of this chapter!

-

Eren was in bed, wrapped up under the covers with the twins and Jazlyn.

He had a hand on his stomach, rubbing circles along it with his fingertips.

The teen thought about what the doctors wanted. There was no way he was terminating the pregnancy. He couldn't, but would he be able to handle a pregnancy when he was getting blood taken from him everyday?

Jazlyn watched Eren. "Does your tummy hurt?" She sat up.

Eren shook his head and smiled lightly. "No Jaz."

"Oh alright." Jazlyn giggled and cuddled back up to the twins.

Ryder and Kari both snuggled close together and looked up at Eren. "Dada." Ryder spoke, giggling loudly.

"Ry." Eren smiled and ran a hand through the little boy's hair. "You guys are so so so big."

Kari watched and tilted her head to the side. "Imma big girl?" She giggled and squirmed.

"Yes." Eren rolled his eyes and sat up. "Are you guys sleepy?"

"No!" The twins yelled and squirmed to crawl away.

Eren scooped them up and set them on the ground. "Walk around then."

They both nodded and wobbled around aimlessly.

"They walk so good." Jazlyn jumped off of the bed and followed the twins.

"Mhm. They do." Eren smiled and laughed quietly.

Jesse knocked on the door and opened it slowly. "Eren? Can we talk?"

Eren nodded and stood up. "Yeah, what is it?"

Jesse walked in and shut the door behind himself. "They have no plans on letting you go anytime soon. You know that right?"

"I figured." Eren shrugged. "Is that what you want to talk about?"

"Yes. I want to help you get home." Jesse whispered.

"Why?" Eren raised an eyebrow.

"I just do. I don't know why Eren." Jesse sighed. "I plan on running away from here afterwards. I really hate it here."

Eren nodded. "Alright..when will we leave?" He said softly.

"Soon. I don't know when yet. I have to figure out a way to get out without the cameras seeing. It may be through the garbage tunnel in the cafeteria. It leads directly outside. Every other entrance is blocked by security and cameras." Jesse said in an even lower whisper. "Don't let anyone find out. Please."

Eren nodded. "I want to get out of here, I won't say a thing. Just let me know so I can take food for the twins. They have so much baby food here. When we go on supply runs at the hospital we can never find baby food."

Jesse nodded. "Take as much as you'd like. We have no use for it. The twins are the only babies here."

Eren nodded and smiled lightly. "Thank you for this."

"No problem." Jesse stood up. "I feel trapped here. I don't want another person feeling that way. I should go before they get suspicious."

"Alright." Eren watched Jesse and sat back down on the bed. He looked at Jazlyn and the twins. "You guys have to stay quiet alright? What just happened is a secret."

Jazlyn nodded. "A secret." She giggled.

The twins didn't really speak much unless it was to ask for food, cuddles or Levi so they wouldn't be saying anything.

Jesse smiled lightly before walking out.

Eren sighed quietly. He felt very lucky to have at least one person that was willing to help him escape.

If Jesse was like others Eren would be in trouble.

"Dada." Kari whined.

"Yes Kar?"

"Cuddles." Kari held her arms out.

Eren smiled and picked Kari up. "Okay." He kissed her cheek and tickled her.

Ryder watched and pouted, wanting the attention his sister was getting. "Cuddles, Dada."

Eren scooped up Ryder as well.

Jazlyn watched and curled up in a ball on the bed tiredly. She fell asleep quickly.

Eren watched Jazlyn and sighed.

-

A few hours had gone by and Eren played with the twins while Jaz napped.

The doctors came into the room out of nowhere. "It's time for the twins to get blood taken. It's been weeks."

Eren shook his head and held the twins to his chest tightly. "No. You may 'own' me, but there is no way I'm allowing you guys to take anymore blood from babies."

One of the doctors sighed. "The antidote won't work unless we have their blood mixed in. It won't be 100% effective if their blood isn't there."

"Oh well. You took blood from them at one point. Try to duplicate it or whatever. You guys are doctor scientists. Figure it out." Eren glared.

-

Character Q&A Below!

@SoggyLightBulb asked: "Eren, how do you feel about the pregnancy having to be terminated?"

Eren frowned. "I hate it. After all of this time and having to go through a lot I'm finally pregnant and want to keep it that way. Not terminate it."

-

@Horseface_Kirschtein asked: "Leeeevvvviiiiiii and Ereeeeeennnn!!!!! What are your feelings on this whole situation?"

Eren sighed quietly. "I dislike it a lot. I just want to go home already."

Levi nodded in agreement and crossed his arms. "I'm used to Eren and the twins being around. Them not being close is strange."

-

A/N: Yeeee the character Q&A is back. I missed it! XD it just randomly stopped cx

Anyways, please vote and comment if you enjoyed! c:

It would mean a lot~

And if you have questions for any more characters don't hesitate to leave them, it's something I enjoy doing :3

Thanks~

-K