TBOTE 158 ✖️

Instagram - xattackonererix
Tumblr- xattackonmyfeelsx

Instagram - xattackonererix Tumblr- xattackonmyfeelsx

---

Eren was still shocked from what Armin pulled. It wasn't how life was going to go.

They were done, over. They had their own separate love lives now. Armin needed to stay away.

Eren walked along the road with Armin following close behind.

"Eren I'm really sorry okay." Armin frowned, running a hand through his bloody, matted hair. "I just felt so lonely and in that moment you were there. I'm sorry."

Eren shook his head and slowly turned. "I get it, just.. what did you think would happen though? Leave my fiancé for you?" He huffed.

"I didn't think of that. I just thought of kissing you. I didn't think about Levi or Jesse. Just us in that moment and I feel bad." Armin frowned. "

"There is no us." Eren grumbled and walked a bit faster. "And the sooner we get home the sooner I can patch up the wound. So hurry."

Armin huffed. There was no way Eren was forgiving him. He really messed up. In that moment you just want to be close to the person that actually cares about you. Only Eren cared.

Jesse left him behind so.. he didn't care.

Hot tears rolled down Armin's cheeks. He wiped them quickly. "I-I'm sorry." He whimpered.

Eren felt bad for snapping at his best friend. He slowed his pace and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "I'm sorry for snapping like that. I'm frustrated."

Armin stayed silent and wiped more tears. He was a mess. He didn't know what to do. Would he even survive? Life was breaking him down.

Eren could tell Armin was at the end. He held the gun in his other hand. It was right by Armin's head. He could easily put him out of his misery, but Armin needed to fight.

Eren could let Armin escape from this world. Forget about Jesse, about everyone and everything. He could go to a good place with no death or pain.

Thinking about it, Eren would've really liked to go to that place too, if it didn't involve dying of course.

"So do it." Armin whispered. "The gun is there. I know what you're thinking."

Eren's eyes widened. "Shut up. I wouldn't."

"But you would. I felt the gun press against my head just a second ago." Armin whispered.

Eren shook his head. "You're insane. I would never do that Armin."

"You would."

Eren stayed silent and just continued to walk with Armin. It seemed like they were on an endless road in the dark of night.

Infected could be heard in the forest moaning and groaning. They're right there and could easily run out.

"Are we almost there?" Armin asked, pouting.

"Yes." Eren answered quickly. He didn't really want to talk. He just wanted to get there.

-

The house could be seen in the distance and once they were inside the house lit up.

Levi had heard the door and ran downstairs. The second he saw Eren he attacked him in a tight hug. "You scared the shit out of me! Don't do that ever again.." He muttered.

Jesse came out of the room, eyes wide when he saw Armin. "You're alive.." He tried to embrace the blonde, but was pushed away.

"Why wasn't that you who saved me. I was so close to the house! But you left me for dead!" Armin screamed at Jesse before storming off to Mikasa and Yukara's room.

Eren shook his head and sighed. "He has a point. He was like twenty minutes away by walk. Why didn't you go back?"

"I really thought he was dead." Jesse mumbled with a frown.

"You thought he was dead, or hoped he was?" Levi added.

Jesse glared at Levi. "Don't talk like that."

Levi gritted his teeth and gripped Jesse's shirt, slamming him against the wall. "Don't fucking talk to me that way, or you'll be dead." He hissed.

Jesse put his hands up as a surrender and sighed. "I actually like Armin. I wouldn't do that."

Levi let go and shook his head. "I don't think so. If that was Eren I would've tried and tried to get him out. I would always go to that car, dead or alive. I'd be there to let him go if he turned into an infected. I'd be there to save him if he was alive. You weren't there Jesse. Only Eren was."

Eren frowned. "He wanted you. So bad." He held Levi's hand and pulled him up to their room.

"You really scared me today." Levi murmured, pecking Eren's lips softly.

Eren returned the peck and held onto Levi. "I'm sorry. I just needed to know.."

"Just get into bed." Levi murmured.

Eren nodded and slowly crawled into bed.

Levi followed seconds after and spooned the teen. He wrapped his arms around him, thumbs rubbing circles into Eren's hips.

Eren hummed softly and leaned back against Levi. "I love you."

"I love you too." Levi murmured and kissed the back of Eren's neck.

Eren turned to cuddle close to Levi's chest. "I really am sorry I worried you today."

"Don't worry about it, just know I'll be expecting you to make it up to me with lots and lots of sex." Levi smirked.

Eren rolled his eyes. "Shut up." He laughed.

"You're going to wake the kids." Levi pressed his lips to Eren's once more and closed his eyes. "Sleep."

Eren nodded and slowly dozed off. He was back in his fiancés arms with their kids close by. That was all he wanted in that moment. Nothing else.

Armin sat with Mikasa and Yukara, crying his eyes out. "My best friend saved me. Not my boyfriend." He whimpered.

Yukara patted his back and sighed, looking at Mikasa while shaking her head.

Mikasa gave her a small glare and hugged Armin's side. "It'll be okay."

-

A/N: Hello! It's me. Don't forget to vote + comment. If you're interested in role play please comment or private message me. I'm open to anyone that will play Seme Levi~~

I looked back at the first few chapters and they're from 2015... THATS CRAZY.