TBOTE 97 ☠

"Please don't say anything to anyone alright? I don't want anyone to know right now." Eren mumbled.

Levi nodded and sighed. "Listen, in the future we can actually try for a baby alright? When the twins are a bit older. I know this is a lot right now."

Eren nodded and wiped his tears. "I hate Aki so much. He did this to me. He's dead and he's still causing me so much pain."

"I know Eren. Sometimes things happen. We didn't even know who's baby it was." Levi mumbled and lightly rested a hand on Eren's stomach.

"I don't want to try again in the future." Eren mumbled, thinking of the words Levi had said earlier.

Levi looked a bit surprised. "Why not?"

"What if something like this happens again?" Eren frowned.

"Well we're in the hospital now. We really are in a safe place. You'll be able to live out your pregnancies here like you did with the twins."

Eren nodded and sighed. "Speaking of the twins, I want my babies." He stood up and took Levi's hand, pulling him along.

He walked to Marco's room and saw Jean, Armin, Marco, Yukara and Jazlyn all playing with the twins.

"I'm here for my babies." Eren smiled lightly and walked in. He leaned down and scooped the them up.

Levi watched from the door and leaned in the doorway.

Eren kissed their heads softly as the two babbled quietly. "So cute." He walked out of the room.

Levi stayed in the room for a moment.

"What's up with Eren?" Jean asked, raising an eyebrow. "He like saw right through us."

"Uh, Eren's been through a lot. Something happened. He doesn't feel ready to say." Levi backed up and walked into the hallway.

Armin looked at Jean, Yukara and Marco. "I already know the answer. Eren probably had a miscarriage."

Yukara frowned lightly. "How do you know?"

"Eren was already nervous about that after Aki beat him. That's really the only thing that Eren could be so upset about right now." Armin mumbled.

-

Levi followed Eren. "Eren?"

Eren turned. "What?" He frowned, in a horrible mood.

Levi sighed quietly and watched Eren. "You can't treat everyone like they're invisible because of this."

Eren gently squeezed the twins in his arms. "I'm not." He mumbled.

"You are." Levi crossed his arms. "Come on, you need breakfast."

Eren sighed and rolled his eyes, following Levi.

The two sat at the crowded table.

Everyone was sitting.

Mikasa, Erwin, Hanji, Yukara, Jean, Marco, Armin...

Grisha sat with the doctors at the next table over.

"Are you alright, Eren?" Mikasa asked, seeing how upset Eren looked.

"M'fine." Eren mumbled and bit his lip.

"Are you sure? I can tell something isn't right." Mikasa mumbled.

"I said I'm fine!" Eren said annoyed and looked down at his plate when he realized he had yelled. "Sorry."

Mikasa sighed and frowned. "What is it Eren? You can tell us."

Eren sighed, he wasn't ready to tell anyone else besides Levi. He felt forced. "Miscarriage." He mumbled.

Jean, Yukara and Marco looked at Armin. He was right.

Mikasa went over to Eren and hugged him. "Oh, I'm sorry."

Eren frowned and shook his head.

Hanji watched and sighed, frowning as well.

Eren stood up, lightly pushing Mikasa away. He quickly walked out and to his room.

"I don't think Eren wants attention right now."

-

Eren walked into his room. He crawled under the covers in bed and curled up in a ball.

Tears came to his eyes. He didn't want anyone to know. He didn't.

Levi walked into the room and sighed. "Eren." He walked closer and sat on the bed.

"Go away." Eren whimpered.

"Why? Eren it's me." Levi frowned.

"I just want to be alone. Can't I at least get that? Please just go watch the twins." Eren wiped the stray tears from his cheeks.

"Eren you can't be alone, not at a time like this." Levi reached over and pulled the covers.

"I said leave me alone!" Eren yelled at Levi, trying to shove him away.

Levi narrowed his eyes and easily pinned Eren to the hospital bed, holding his wrists down. "Enough Eren."

Eren frowned and looked away. "P-Please just go." Tears slipped down his cheeks faster.

Levi let go of Eren and walked out of the hospital room. He went back to the cafeteria and over to the group.

-

A/N: Weeee Happy Thanksgiving to my readers that celebrate it :3

-Kayla