TBOTE 62 ☠

The group walked around the small community before breaking off into groups.

Armin walked around with Jean and Marco as they explored more.

Erwin went back to the house and Hanji, Levi, Eren and Mikasa walked.

"So Eren.." Mikasa watched Eren walk with Levi happily, holding the twins.

"Yes?" Eren turned around and looked at Mikasa.

"I asked Armin earlier about that sweater he was wearing." Mikasa started and walked next to Eren.

Eren smiled. "He looked adorable." He laughed quietly and raised an eyebrow at her serious face.

"I asked where he got it and he completely shut down on me and told me some stupid lie." Mikasa sighed.

"How do you know he's lying?" Eren asked.

"I can easily tell. He starts playing with his hands and stutters. Something is up." Mikasa frowned.

Eren sighed. "Mikasa we just got here. Why are you starting stuff?"

Mikasa's eyes widened. "Are you serious? You don't even care?"

It was a reoccurring nightmare. It happened again, like when Armin was breaking down..Eren didn't really care. He didn't think it was that big of a deal.

It was the opposite with Eren. Armin was there for Eren when he was down and didn't know what to do. Eren wasn't there for Armin.

"I didn't say that." Eren bit his lip. "I'll talk to him about it alright?"

Mikasa nodded. "Alright. I'm going to catch up with Armin, Jean and Marco." She turned and walked away.

"Alright I'm a third wheel so I'm going to go too." Hanji laughed and walked away.

Eren and Levi looked at each other.
"Think it has to do with Aki?"

"Probably. Armin likes him. We all know." Eren groaned and looked down at the twins.

"They aren't allowed to find boyfriends or girlfriends when they're older." Eren laughed.

Levi rolled his eyes. "They'll probably sneak around. That's how we did it at first." He chuckled lightly.

Eren grabbed Levi's hand and laced their fingers as they both held one of the twins. "Ah, it's nice when nobody is complaining."

"Yeah, yeah." Levi gave Eren's hand a light squeeze.

Eren smiled and pecked Levi's cheek before getting a serious look from Levi. "Eren, how long do you think we'll be staying here?"

"What do you mean? As long as possible of course." Eren raised an eyebrow.

"Well I was thinking..and staying in one place so long might not be good. Look at what happened at the hospital." Levi mumbled.

Eren frowned. "You already want to have an exact date to leave? Are you serious?" He shook his head and walked away, holding Ryder to his chest.

Levi went to go after him but knew Eren would throw and huge fit and cause a scene. He turned and tried to catch up to Hanji. He held Kari and sighed.

-

"Eren?" Aki climbed up the ladder to his tree house and was shocked to see Eren sitting there with Ryder.

"Hey..uh sorry. I just needed a place to get away." Eren looked down, knowing he probably made a big mistake.

"Should I leave you alone?" Aki asked and went to leave.

"No this is your place, stay." Eren held Ryder tighter to his chest, causing the baby to get fussy.

Aki nodded and sat by Eren. "So this is your favorite twin?" He asked and chuckled.

"I wouldn't say favorite, just that Ryder tends to cling to me more. I guess I'm the 'mom' of the relationship. Kari is a straight up daddy's girl. Kari could be screaming but she's silent to second Levi picks her up." Eren laughed quietly and looked down at Ryder.

"He's really cute." Aki smiled and watched Eren make a goofy face at Ryder, causing him to smile widely. The fact that he had no teeth made it even cuter.

Aki kept his past to himself, the only people that knew were his father and Armin. He could admit, he really wanted to try and get Armin pregnant.
The thought of the small blonde with a baby bump made him smile, but his thoughts went even wilder at the thought of seeing Eren pregnant. If only Eren came here a few weeks earlier. I would've been able to see Eren with those twins in him close to birth. Aki thought.

(Yes Aki really really likes pregnancy cx because of his deceased boyfriend that was pregnant)

Aki was broken beyond repair, so emotionally unstable he didn't realize his own thoughts or actions.

He didn't realize what he was doing was strange-- even creepy. He just wanted what he desired most, his pregnant boyfriend back.

Eren looked at Aki in deep thought. "Are you alright?" He asked, poking the older teen lightly in the shoulder.

Aki snapped out of his daze and nodded. "Y-Yeah I'm alright."

He looked down, frowning to himself.

"Want to hold Ryder?" Eren asked, the baby boy in and out of a light nap. At that moment he was falling asleep.

"I probably suck at holding babies. He'll cry." Aki chuckled.

"I have a solution then, stretch your legs out in front of you." Eren smiled lightly.

Aki did as Eren said and watched as the younger teen placed Ryder on his legs.

They both watched Ryder get comfy.

"Hm, he likes your legs." Eren let out a small giggle.

Eren really didn't know why he was being so nice to the guy that had tried to make a move on him the first day they were even in camp. He just felt that Aki was hurting in some way, anybody could tell. He felt bad and wanted to make him feel better.

However, for Aki it was Eren and Armin. He would try with both. If Eren refused and said it was because he had Levi he would just focus on Armin-- Aki knew getting Armin would be so so so easy to get.

If Eren hesitated and even let Aki kiss him he'd try for both.

Aki doubted Eren and Armin would both talk about it together.

"I'm still really really sorry about yesterday." Aki mumbled as he watched Ryder sleep on his legs.

-

A/N: Aghhhhhhh~ I've written five chapters today. Wow. cx I don't even know what to say in the authors note.

-Kayla