TBOTE 116 ☠

CHRISTMAS IS SO CLOSE IM SO EXCITED *acts like five year old*

-sorry the last one was short. I just wanted to get an update out asap since I hadn't uploaded for two days. c:

"Want to come to my room?" Armin asked as the two walked down the hall. "We can hangout for a bit."

Jesse nodded and smiled. "Sure." He let out a small hum as he followed the small blonde through the corridors.

"I used to share a room with Eren and Mikasa, but a lot has changed I guess. Mikasa stays with Yukara and Eren with Levi." Armin opened the door and looked around the plain hospital room.

"I can see that." Jesse chuckled. "They all have someone."

Armin looked at Jesse and sighed quietly. "Yeah I know."

"You know you don't have to be alone right? I'm here for you." Jesse crossed his arms. "Even if we've only just met."

Jesse shut the door to Armin's room slowly.

Armin backed up slightly and leaned against the wall. He folded his arms over his chest. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it seconds later, not knowing what to say.

Jesse leaned closer until he was standing over Armin. "You're not alone."

"Don't get closer." Armin whispered. "I don't know if your intentions are to get me to hook up with you or not, but I don't do that type of stuff. If we were talking about Eren, than that's a different story." He mumbled.

(Shots fired XD)

Jesse chuckled lightly. "That's not what I wanted. I honestly dislike that you only think I'm trying to get closer to you for a hook up. What if I actually liked you and wanted to get to know you? Hm?"

Armin blushed lightly. "Why me?"

Jesse sighed. "Don't ask things like that. Do you like me?"

"I guess." Armin shrugged.

"And I like you. There should be no more questions asked." Jesse crossed his arms.

"I barely know you." Armin stepped away.

"So?" Jesse leaned closer and tilted Armin's head up. "All I want is a chance."

Armin opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Levi walking into the room.

"Something is wrong with Eren." Levi mumbled, a nervous look in his eye. "He was a bit off but I didn't say anything. Now he's burning up."

Armin and Jesse left the room with Levi. They went to Levi and Eren's room.

Eren sat in bed with his arms crossed. "I'm fine Levi. You didn't have to get others."

Levi took Armin's hand and pressed it to Eren's forehead. "He's warm right?"

Armin nodded. "Very warm. Someone should get Mr.Jaeger."

"Can you? I don't want to leave again and I doubt Jesse knows where to find him." Levi mumbled.

Armin nodded and quickly walked out.

"It might be that because he's so weak from so much blood being taken his immune system isn't that high. I'm no doctor so don't quote me on it." Jesse said quietly as he sat on the side of the bed.

Eren rolled his eyes. "I said I'm fine."

"You really aren't Eren." Jesse sighed. "I can see you're sick."

Eren groaned, a small pout on his face. "Am not."

Levi sighed and watched as he leaned against the wall. "If Eren is sick we'll need to move the twins to another room. They're small and have no shots against disease and sickness like the babies got before the outbreak. I don't want them getting sick."

Armin walked back into the room with Grisha.

Grisha walked closer and stuck a thermometer into Eren's mouth. He waited a moment before taking it out. "He has an abnormally high fever. I think you should take the twins out." He looked over at Levi.

Levi stood up and picked the twins up. "I'll take them to Mikasa and Yukara." He walked out.

"I feel fine." Eren mumbled.

"Well you have a bad fever. All of the medicine I have for colds is expired by more than six years. So you'll have to fight whatever illness you have naturally."

Eren groaned and crossed his arms. "Oh great." He muttered sarcastically.

"Don't worry. It's probably just a cold." Grisha cleaned the thermometer and sighed.

"Uh. People used to die from the flu like last century and still did in present day sometimes. What if this is something bad?" Eren panicked and bit his lip.

-

Q&AA

@SoggyLightBulb asked: "Levi are you excited for le ereri love child?"

Levi shrugged and bit his lip. "I don't know. I guess, I mean I'm not dreading it or anything."

-

@levi-tating asked: "Armin, why don't you trust Jesse? I mean he helped Eren escape... WHY"

Armin frowned. "I'm afraid I'll be used again or have Jesse want Eren instead. It happened with Aki. Aki liked me but then went to Eren after meeting him later on."

-

@hayatihara asked: "Hey again~!! Say Levi...how come at first you didn't want babies and now you want a baby girl~? Not to mention being Daddy's girl~? Hmmmm~~~~~? *plays with Erwin's eyebrow*"

Levi sighed and crossed his arms. "I just want to make Eren happy. That's all." He mumbled, lying. (pssst he wanted another kid)

-

@GraceZebraBaccaBodil asked: "Jesse, do you like Armin, I can see you are nothing like Aki, because you haven't showed signs of how he acted. You even helped Eren escape from there and saved him and his babies. My point is if you get with that poor baby treat him right. Love ya."

Jesse nodded. "I do like Armin a lot. I really don't know about much that has happened in their past, but I want to make things better. I'll treat him right."