TBOTE 78 ☠

Morning came by and everyone was spread out in the small cottage.

Levi had went outside and had been gone for a couple of hours while Marco, Jean and Armin hung out around the house.

Eren took care of the twins with Mikasa watching him from the side.

Hanji and Erwin didn't do much but stop by and talk to everyone.

-

"I'm back." Levi mumbled as he walked into the room. He walks in with bags of food and baby things.

Hanji was sitting on the couch with Eren looking at his bullet wound. "We should try to clean this out better." She said to Eren who nodded in response.

Levi set the bags down and unloaded them.

"Where'd you find all of that?" Jean asked and watched. The group now has a large food supply. They had food from the community and the food Levi found.

"A house down the block. I got surrounded by a horde but I made it out. I found some things for the twins." Levi held up some baby clothes and extra bottles.

He walked over to the twins that were cuddled together on a mat on the floor and started changing their clothes. "Now they don't look so dirty." Levi mumbled, his disgust for filth really showing.

"We should be heading out of this place soon. No place is safe." Levi said as he held the twins after he finished changing them. The had lost track of time already but knew the twins were over a month old.

It felt like time went by so fast. In the months to come they'd be walking and talking.

"Levi is right." Hanji said quietly. "I say we pack up and get out. We need to find an appropriate place for our own community."

Levi looked at Hanji before starting to pack up. He looked around the room and watched and nobody moved from their spots. "You heard the woman, go."

Everyone then moved. They started packing quickly and were ready in under ten minutes.

"My babies." Eren smiled and took the  twins from Levi. He nuzzled their heads before humming.

The group left the small cottage behind and headed on the road again.

The hospital and even the small community they had joined brought them no luck. If joining other communities was a problem they'd have to make a perfect one themselves.

"This process could take months and could be very dangerous and risky." Levi said as he walked, turning his head to look at the group following.

"Yeah, yeah. We got it." Jean sighed.

"What? Someone has to make orders around here since none of you guys are making an effort. This is how we'll get things down. Understand?" Levi narrowed his eyes.

"Fine." The group was very distracted and didn't notice the infected coming closer from the sound of their loud voices echoing.

By the time Levi turned he pulled his gun from his pocket. They were surrounded.

"Fuck. How could I let my guard down so easily?" He grumbled to himself.

The other's shot with the little ammo they had.

"I'm out." Jean said and started trying to punch the infected as he reaches for the knife in Marco's back pocket.

"Me too." Hanji mumbled and frowned. "We're really surrounded."

Eren held the twins to his chest tightly and looked around nervously. "No no no..this can't be the end. It happened too fast." He closed his eyes tightly. Everyone around him could die, Eren was immune and the twins could've been too. What would he do alone?

Everyone surrounded Eren and the twins, keeping them safe as they fought.

Eren slowly opened his eyes to see a girl, probably around the same age as him standing in the middle of the infected. He put a finger to her lips and walked closer. She was covered head to toe in guts and blood, she definitely couldn't be recognized by the infected as human.

The girl walked closer. "I'll try to distract them." She whispered to Eren and backed up slowly.

The girl ran through the woods and placed some fireworks she had found in a super market. She quickly lit them and watched as they went off. They made a bullet like sound and slowly started attracting the infected away from Eren and the group.

The girl slowly made her way back and crossed her arms. "You guys should really consider wearing some guts. It makes the infected confused so they leave you alone."

"Uh thanks for the help. What's your name?" Eren asked as he gently handed Levi the twins.

"I'm Yukara." Yukara gave the group a quick nod.

"Yukara..?" Erwin stepped out from behind the group. The man and girl stared at each other both in shock.

"Wow Yukara..you're alive?" Jean and Marco said, now recognizing the friend they had since childhood.

-

A/N: WOOP! New character~ please vote and comment, I'd love to know your opinion on this story and what it lacks/should have less off. Thank you!

-Kayla