TBOTE 141 ☠

"What are the rules?" Eren frowned.

"You have to leave your door unlocked. You're going to get more supervision. You will not be getting knives with your meals. You will get punishments if you don't listen."

Eren rolled his eyes and stood up. "Whatever." He walked back to his room holding Jaxon. He entered the room and set Jaxon in his crib for a nap.

"You two can come out now." Eren mumbled.

Armin and Levi climbed out of the vent.

Eren sat on the bed, trying to ignore Levi.

Armin sighed softly and picked up Jaxon. "We'll be in the vent." He crawled into the vent.

Levi crossed his arms. "I don't have emotion Eren. You know that."

"But you didn't have to basically say you weren't happy. It hurts. I have the things I want, but what do you want?" Eren looked down.

"You and our family. I just want to see you happy." Levi mumbled.

"You won't see me happy unless you get me out of here. I'm supposed to get impregnated in a week." Eren sighed.

"Oh. We'll be out by then. Please don't be angry with me alright? I finally get to see you again and we're arguing." Levi mumbled.

Eren sighed and stayed silent. He leaned closer and kissed Levi softly. "I missed your touch. Your lips against mine..I told myself I wasn't going to have to cut a baby out of myself after the twins and it happened. I didn't get the normal pregnancy and birth I wanted."

"Look, for now we need to stop having kids okay? We need a settled place. We need to leave the hospital." Levi rested his hand on Eren's cheek. "I'll just have an infinite amount of condoms."

Eren rolled his eyes and smiled faintly. "Maybe I should make you suffer. I just gave birth so you won't be getting in these pants for at least a week. Right now I just want to make out."

Levi let out a soft chuckle and pressed his lips to Eren's.

In a matter of seconds the two were on the bed, clawing at each other's clothes. They were both so desperate for skin on skin. They were desperate to be back together as one.

Eren parted his lips and welcomed Levi's tongue into his mouth as he felt Levi's fingers pull on the waistband of his pants. They needed a quickie.

Levi had full control over Eren's body. His tongue explored Eren's mouth before he  pulled away.

The two panted and looked into each other's eyes.

Eren blushed and bit his lip. "We can't stop Levi. I can't do anything rough because of my c-section stitches, but at least it's something right?"

Levi nodded and unbuttoned his pants. He stepped off of the bed to pull them down. "Don't worry, Eren. I'll go slow." He smirked as he kneeled on the bed.

Eren's pants were off and were tossed to the side.

"I'm going to please you. I'm going to let you feel what you haven't felt in months." Levi mumbled, slowly running his fingers along Eren's member.

He kissed, nipped and sucked along Eren's inner thighs. Levi earned a moan from the teen.

Eren watched Levi closely with a dark blush on his face. He bucked his hips up eagerly and whined.

Levi rolled his eyes and parted Eren's legs even more. He lowered his face, leaving small kisses past the teen's member. He moved down to his entrance and rubbed his finger tip along it teasingly.

Eren shuddered and blushed. "L-Levi.."

Just as the moment was going to get heated they both heard a cough from the vent.

"Uh, I'm in here with your newborn son. Please stop." Armin said from the vent.

Eren quickly sat up and pulled his clothes back on. His cheeks burned in embarrassment. "Sorry..you can come out now."

Levi dressed as Armin crawled out of the vent with Jaxon in his arms.

Armin blushed and bit his lip. "So uh.."

"You heard nothing." Levi grumbled, taking Jaxon from Armin.

Eren groaned and hid his face in his pillow. "That was so embarrassing. Levi and I haven't done anything in so long, we both kinda lost control."

"Kinda?" Levi smirked. "I was ready to finger you with my tongue." He chuckled when he saw Eren's body tense.

Eren sat up and glared at Levi. "Please don't go into detail. It's going to make me want it even more."

"Fine, we'll save it for the wedding night." Levi shrugged.

"What the? That is waaaay too far." Eren pouted.

Armin watched the two go back and forth for what seemed like forever. "Well you two have been engaged for a while. Once we're out you too should get married."

Eren looked at Armin and raised an eyebrow. "You really think so?"

Armin nodded. "Yeah. I do."

-

Thank you for reading!

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

Thank you~