TBOTE 8 ☠

After a long dinner everyone retired to their tents for the night.

Mikasa took first watch and sat towards the entrance of the little camp they made.

Eren and Armin got cozy in their tent before Eren squirmed. "I have to pee." He announced and sat up.

Armin pouted lightly and moved from cuddling to Eren's side. Eren had never thought anything about Armin always being so close and friendly. They grew up together, they were like brothers. They slept in the same crib as babies when their parents would have dinner together at each other's houses.

As Eren climbed out of the tent he realized something. "Armin is like my brother..brothers don't cuddle." He quickly ran to Levi's tent.

Eren shuddered at the thought of being with his childhood friend, that's what Armin wanted..he wasn't really liking that idea much. He walked into Levi's tent slowly.

Levi looked up form the book he was reading that Hanji had given him earlier. "Oh you actually came."

Eren blushed lightly and thought about the night before. "Is that what's going to happen today?" He thought and looked down. "Damn I would've prepared myself if I knew." He thought again.

"You think I rejected you yesterday correct?" Levi stood up and put the book down.

Eren nodded slowly and frowned. "Yeah..I told you how I felt and you told me to go back to sleep."

"I never said I didn't like you back you idiot."

Eren's eyes widened. "Do you..?"

Levi groaned quietly and ran a hand through his hair. "I guess..I just don't want a committed relationship. It's the fucking apocalypse."

Eren could feel his heart squeeze a bit at Levi's words. "I can't die from infected Levi..I'll be here for you. Please just give me a chance!"

Levi looked away from Eren and sat down on the bed. "I don't know..there is more than just infected. It's not just humans verses infected. It's also human verses human."

"You said you liked me back. Let's just try it. If it doesn't work we can end it, no strings attached okay?"

Levi nodded and stepped closer. "So..about last night." He mumbled.

"Let's continue. This isn't just a hookup. It better not be." Eren mumbled as he slid his shirt off and tossed it aside.

❰❮Warning dearest reader (tf) you are about to step into the world (*cough* writing *cough*) of ereri smut. This is my first book that will actually have smut written out so bear with me. If you do not like boyxboy what the duck are you doing here it's chapter 8 already. If you don't like smut just skip it until you see these (❯❱) <- again later on in the book. I'm just writing the smut out because I know a lot of ereri shippers like to read them doing the do. Oh god I hope no one from school (that have found me) read this. *rolls away* ❯❱

Levi raised an eyebrow and smirked lightly. "Eager?" He also slid his shirt off and put it aside.

Eren rolled his eyes and looked away, he was trying to look and act confident, but he was actually the complete opposite. He was a virgin and no idea what was going on.(Just thought I'd mention autocorrect on my phone changed virgin to Virginia and I died of laughter. "Eren is a Virginia.")

Levi watched with lust filled eyes as Eren slowly undressed in front of him.

Eren blushed the moment he noticed Levi watching him and stood in front of him naked.