TBOTE 4 ☠

-
Levi and Eren both walked into the small bedroom of the house.

"Geez, who lived in this house? A mouse? It's fucking tiny." Levi grumbled and sat on the bed.

Eren let out a small laugh and also sat on the bed next to Levi.

Levi scoffed and pushed Eren off. "Go shower before you get in bed."

"Clean freak." Eren grumbled and ran into the bathroom before he could hear Levi's response.

He took a quick shower and came back into the room in his boxers, same as Levi.

Eren plopped down on the other side of the bed and rolled around. "I'm all clean now~" He smiled and laughed quietly.

Levi rolled his eyes and watched Eren. "Sleep then."

He nodded and rolled to his side of the bed. He went under the covers and fell asleep in an instant.

Levi also went under the covers but he couldn't fall asleep. The thought of anyone else finding this house and breaking in made him want to stay up and take watch. A large part of him wanted to sleep. He hadn't slept in an actual bed in months.

Slowly, he found himself drifting off to sleep. He slept soundly next to Eren.

As hours went by Levi's eyes shot open when he woke up to what sounded like talking.

He listened closely and it definitely wasn't Mikasa. It sounded like men.

Levi saw the door knob jiggling and he quickly grabbed Eren and dropped to the floor. He rolled under the bed and Eren quickly woke up.

"Levi?" Eren asked surprised and looked at him. Levi covered Eren's mouth with his hand and wrapped his arm around Eren's waist, pulling him close so he won't show on the other side of the bed.

They were both weapon less, only in boxers. Levi watched from under the bed and the door swung open. Heavy feet marched in and they looked around.

"Whoa, this place looks like it hasn't been touched." A man with a raspy, deep voice spoke.

"Well the bed looks used." Another man spoke and they all chuckled.

Levi made a disgusted face at the thought and bit his lip.

Eren blushed lightly having the same thoughts Levi had.

Levi kept alert as he heard the men starting to go through drawers and closets.

Eren whimpered quietly and put his hand over Levi's that was already on the brunette's mouth.

One man heard and turned to the bed. "Come out now." He removed his gun from his pocket and pointed it to the bed.

"Ah, fuck." Levi groaned and came out from under the bed with Eren.

"Hm, I think we found the lovers that occupied the bed." The leader of the group smirked.

"We're not.." Eren mumbled and blushed, looking down.

The leader walked closer and shoved his gun under Eren's chin, tilting his head up.

"Hm what do we have here?" The man smirked as his eyes trailed up and down Eren's body, wanting to get into his boxers.

"That's enough." Levi growled and pushed the man's arm. He stood in front of Eren. "He's mine." He lied trying to get the man and the group to back off.

In a quick second the man had Eren pulled and pressed to his chest. The gun was pointed to Eren's head as the man's other hand slid down Eren's torso towards his boxers.

Eren looked terrified, he squirmed but froze when he felt the cold metal of the gun to his head.

"What do you want?" Levi asked, crossing his arms.

"This kid here, and I wouldn't mind getting a piece of you either." The man smirked and winked.

Levi scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You can't have him, but we can talk about me."

The man tightened his grip around Eren. "Or we could just shoot you and take the kid. It's about time we had a little slave to take our frustrations out on." The leader laughed darkly and pointed the gun towards Levi.

Levi sighed, already annoyed with these men. He tried to think of something, anything..quick.

"He's bit!" Levi said loudly as he stepped forward. The man's finger brushed the trigger and Levi put his hands up. "Look at his chest. He has bites all over it. He doesn't have that much time left..and as his uh..lover..." Levi could barely choke out the word. "..I wanted to spend one last night with him as one." He was spewing complete and utter bullshit but he knew that this could save their asses.

The man narrowed his eyes at Levi and then shoved Eren forward onto the bed.

"I'm not into fucking dead bodies." The leader mumbled to Eren. "Your man on the other hand isn't bit, so you'll have to watch as we violate him." He smirked and turned to Levi.

In one quick movement Levi sent his fist flying into the man's jaw, throwing him back.

The others tackled Levi and held him down.

"Get off!" Levi yelled and squirmed, kicking everywhere. "Get the fuck off you assholes!" He yelled louder.

Eren shook lightly and watched. He wanted to help Levi but didn't know what to do. His eyes widened when he thought of something.

"Where's Mikasa?" He thought worriedly, hoping the men didn't kill her or hurt her in any way.

A/N: WHOA cx people actually read this story? Thank you for reading and voting! If you liked this chapter please vote and maybe leave a comment~ heh thank you~ OH! And another thing; If you know someone that's looking for an ongoing ereri story that's new please recommend mine? It'd mean SO much! :3
-

-Kayla