TBOTE 32 ☠

--Leave your questions for the character Q&A--- :3

-

"Grisha is asleep." Mikasa mumbled. "He wouldn't be awake right now."

"So maybe infected then?" Armin asked as he watched Levi peek from behind the corner.

"Shit, they're gone." Levi grumbled and turned to walk that way.

"Wait." Mikasa grabbed Levi's arm. "We have no weapons whatsoever. How do we fight if it's an enemy?"

Levi rolled his eyes and pulled his arm from Mikasa's grip. "Speak for yourself." He dug his hand in his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife.

Mikasa sighed and looked around.

Armin and Mikasa both followed Levi down the hallway stealthily. When they reached the only area that had a light on they knew that was the area.

"An intruder wouldn't just turn on the light like that if they're hiding. It has to be one of us." Mikasa whispered to Levi.

Levi chuckled humorlessly. "Well what if the intruder wants to be found?" He whispered back and ran through the door.

The two teens behind quickly followed and their eyes widened at the side.

Erwin was soaked in blood from head to toe. He had Eren with his back to the Erwin's chest, a gun pointing at the boy's head.

"Whoa whoa..Erwin. What the fuck?" Levi hissed and moved closer.

"Step back!" Erwin yelled.

Levi turned his head towards Armin and Mikasa, widening his eyes as if he was trying to tell them something.

"What happened Erwin?" Armin asked, trying to distract the man. "You're all bloody." The blonde acted like he cared.

"Because of you sick fucks not letting us in to stay our camp was attacked by bandits and infected! So many died.." Erwin growled as his arm tightened around Eren, causing him to yelp.

"Let Eren go." Levi growled. "I know you don't want to kill him, what are you trying to prove?"

Erwin's finger brushed the trigger for only a second and chuckled as he watched Levi's expression change.

"I'm doing what's best for my camp." Erwin looked at Mikasa. "Get Eren's father right now."

Mikasa walked out to wake Grisha.

"I'm sure Eren's father will be willing to make a deal once he sees the position his son is in." Erwin smirked.

Levi rolled his eyes. "This place would be overpopulated if you and everyone else stay."

"Shut up! You're only saying that because you know they'll let you stay. It may only be for days at a time right now but it'll be permanent eventually. You don't know how we feel watching you and Hanji got to safety while we have to always be on guard."

Grisha walked back in with Mikasa. He narrowed his eyes at Erwin. "Oh, you again. I should've known."

"Let us stay." Erwin grumbled. "And I'll let Eren go."

Grisha rolled his eyes. "That's not how it works. You can't take my son hostage and expect me to jump quickly and let you stay. You seem more like a threat than another group of survivors."

Erwin rolled his eyes and sighed. "Let's discuss this then. What will it take?"

"You'll need to get rid of all of your weapons or hand them over. Your people would need to be assigned jobs and would have to get their own food. They'll also have to share five to a room. We don't have that many rooms to waste on one per person. We'll give you the shelter. Everything else you're on your own with."

Erwin raised an eyebrow. "Do you think I'm stupid?"

"Yes." Grisha mumbled, causing Levi to chuckle.

Erwin glared at Levi before looking at Grisha. "So you'd basically just be giving us shelter."

"That's all."

"We can't make a deal? We could do the hunting for food in exchange for living here." Erwin tried to persuade Grisha.

Grisha shook his head. "I doubt you'd be able to get enough food for almost one hundred people on every floor."

"I've been doing it with a large camp since the outbreak. I think we could do it." Erwin pressed the gun to Eren's head more. "I don't really want to have to shoot Eren and take over your little community you have going on, I just want a safe place for my people."

Grisha walked over to Erwin and held his hand out. "Gun."

Erwin rolled his eyes. "Not giving anything until I know you mean what you say. Do you agree?"

"I just want to go back to sleep so I'm going to say yes for now, but the second I see you or your people doing something wrong, you're out! You can bring your people over in two days, now leave." Grisha took Erwin's gun and walked out.

Erwin let go of Eren and he quickly moved away towards Levi. He clung to Levi and his eyes watered. "I really thought he was going to shoot me." He whimpered.

Levi kept an arm wrapped around Eren and looked at Erwin. "You heard Grisha. Go back to your camp and get your 'survivors' and by the way, next time you want to say you were attacked by bandits and infected and want to look all bloody don't use infected blood. I could tell you were lying the second I saw and smelled you."

Erwin only rolled his eyes and walked out. "See you in two days." He called out and left.

"Damn that was all intense." Eren and Levi walked back to the room and climbed into bed.

"It was all because you ran out." Levi sighed. "Eren if something is wrong you need to tell me."

Eren quickly shook his head. "Nope. You're going to flip out over it and probably make a scene."

Levi raised an eyebrow. "Oh? So something really is wrong."

"Ah shit. I just accidentally gave it away." Eren put his head in his hands.

"Does it involve the baby?" Levi asked curiously.

"Yes and no." Eren sighed. "Can I tell you tomorrow morning?" He yawned tiredly and rested his head against Levi's shoulder. "I just wanna sleep."

"Fine, but you better not stall or anything. I'll find out myself if I have to." Levi mumbled as he closed his eyes.

-

A/N: Hey! Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed please vote and comment if you enjoyed! It would mean soooo much! I hope to see you in the next chapter :3 have a good day/night!

-Kayla☼