TBOTE 115 ☠

Armin walked back to Jesse and the two walked like nothing had ever happened, like Armin wasn't just crying his eyes out, like the two hadn't embraced, like Jesse didn't say anything.

Armin counted his steps as he walked. The blonde was too nervous and on edge, he didn't know how to handle the situation. He was terrified, he didn't want another person to just use him and forget that he had feelings.

Eren, Aki, now Jesse?

Jesse cleared his throat awkwardly and sighed. "So.."

"Uh. I'm sorry for freaking out like that. I'm not usually like that." Armin said in a hushed tone as he stopped walking. His fingers tangled nervously behind his back.

Jesse watched closely, studying the other. "Don't worry about it."

Armin looked up at Jesse. "So..do you have a room to stay in yet?"

Jesse raised an eyebrow. "Spare mattress in Eren and Levi's room. I can tell Levi just wants to kick my face in whenever he walks by my little bed close to the floor."

Armin let out a small laugh. "He's like that with everyone except for Eren and the twins."

Jesse liked that they were having a normal-- well almost normal -- conversation. It was on Levi though.

"He seems to always be grumpy. Is he?" Jesse leaned against the wall.

"Most of the time. Except for when Eren and Levi.." Armin shuddered. "Never mind."

Jesse chuckled. "I got it."

"Good. So I don't have to explain anything." Armin smiled lightly.

"You wouldn't have to." Jesse watched Armin.

"What was the military facility like? I haven't had the chance to talk to Eren about it. He just got back last night with you." Armin calmed and was no longer frantically tangling his fingers together. He had been starting to feel comfortable.

"Horrible. They took so much blood from Eren. To be honest, I'm surprised he's alive. I'm glad he is. The twins had blood taken twice, one of the times was by force. Jazlyn got blood taken a few times." Jesse explained, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"Oh.." Armin watched Jesse. "Won't they be coming back to try and get Eren? You guys escaped."

"Oh definitely. I don't know when though."

"Are you sure?" Armin frowned.

"Especially since they know I'm a traitor. They're probably going to want to kill me." Jesse mumbled.

"Well we'll keep you protected." Armin mumbled.

-

The twins waddled around the room babbling to each other loudly.

Eren rested a hand on his stomach as he watched. "I can't believe I'm going to go through a whole new pregnancy all over again."

"It should be easier. Probably only one baby." Levi rested his hand on Eren's.

"Boy or girl?" Eren asked, smiling.

"Girl." Levi grinned.

"You just want another daddy's girl." Eren mumbled and rolled his eyes.

Levi didn't respond to Eren's words and only chuckled.

"So you do!" Eren laughed.

Ryder and Kari chased each other around the room playing tag. They would topple over once in a while but landed on their cushioned bottoms.

"Dada Dada." Kari giggled and clung to Levi's legs. 

Levi chuckled and picked the small girl up. "What is it Kar?"

Kari giggled and smiled. "Dadadada." She sang happily.

Eren laughed and rolled his eyes. "She's in a good mood."

-

Character Q&A!

Majestic_Shota asked: "For Eren: How long do you think until the government realizes you're gone? How long until they start looking for (or find) you?"

Eren sighed. "They probably already know we're at the hospital. It's the only safety we have. They could show up at any moment."

-

RainDust13 asked: "For Levi: Do you think Jesse has some hidden motive for helping Eren, if so what?"

"I'm not sure. I think Jesse has bad intentions. He'll always have Eren doing things for him because Eren 'owes' him for getting help to escape." Levi bit his lip. "That's what I think will happen."

-

GraceZebraBaccaBodil asked: "So Levi how are you feeling having twins AND a pregnant Eren? To me that seems like a handful. Also, be more affectionate, I know that's not you but, Eren needs it man. Since he's pregnant he's going to be a lot more emotional, so you need to show him you care. I know that Eren knows you do, but you need to at least show it more. Thanks love you guys."

"I feel fine with it. I've grown used to them.I know I'll easily get used to a new baby. We'll do fine. I don't like showing affection but I guess I'll have to, for Eren."

and: 

"So Eren how does it feel to be guaranteed that you are pregnant AND that Levi did it on purpose after saying he didn't want anymore kids for a while. Thanks love you."

Eren smiled. "It's great and nerve wracking to be pregnant again. I'm really really nervous, and it feels strange to think about it. It's something I thought Levi would never do." 

-

hayatihara asked: "Eren and Levi, knowing that Eren has escaped from the government, won't they be looking for you? And shorty if they do, what would you do? Author sama~~ is that in the plot?? IM JIGGING THE STORY SO MUCH NOW!! OH, and forgive me for hogging the Q&A thingie hohohohooo NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!"

Eren nodded. "They probably already know where I am. They could be on the long drive over already. I'm really nervous." Levi nodded, "We'll have to leave if they show up. Things could go bad."

Author Kayla: "YEsh, it's in the plot. eheh"

-

THANKS FOR THE QUESTIONS!

KEEP EM COMIN AMIGAS CHEETAHS

Plz vote and comment if you enjoyed!

OH! and IM DOIN A CONTEST. It's mini. 

WHO CAN WRITE THE BEST SUMMARY FOR THE STORY? I'D PUT IT IN THE ABOUT AREA! I'D LIKE IDEAS AND YOUR OWN WRITTEN THINGS! :)

YOU'LL GET A SPECIAL MENTION AND STUFF :D

plz do it! Thank you~

-Kayla