Against the Major Circuit Champion(Little Mac[Punch-Out!(2009)] X Reader)

First new character out of however many I need to add.

"Punch-Out!" is underrated. Change my mind.

-------

Mac was up against the champion of the Major Circuit, Don Flamenco. He was trying and failing to pick up on Don's fighting pattern. He was looking pretty bad.

"Do you think he'll win this one, Doc?"

"Yeah. He's just gotta get Don's patterns down."

With a hard punch, Mac was knocked practically horizontally by Don's force.

"Mac!" you screamed upon the impact. You never got used to him getting knocked out that hard.

He groaned while coming to. The referee got to six before Mac was up again.

Doc rubbed your back. "He's okay, he's fine."

"I never get used to the hard knockouts.."

By the last ten seconds of the round, the cocky Spaniard was down. The referee counted to ten, ending the fight and deeming Mac the winner and new Major Circuit Champion.

You and Doc got into the ring. He hugged Mac then let you at him.

You held his face in your hands. He was smiling through the pain he was in.

"How do you feel?"

"Not gonna lie, my face hurts.."

"Don did get you really hard. Fuck, Mac."

"I'm okay, (Y/N).. Nothing feels broken.. Just badly bruised.."

You gently kissed his swollen eye. "Let's get you home. I'm proud of you."

He hugged you, resting his head on yours. "Please.."

You snapped your fingers by his ear. "Mac, Mac, Mac, Mac, stay awake."

-------

I'd write longer ones if I had more time. I want to get short but sweet ones out before I have to get ready for work. Once I have more time, I'll start cranking out some longer ones.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo