Figure Drawing(Bendy the Dancing Demon[B.a.t.I.M.] X Henry's Daughter!Reader)

Last one shot for today. 

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

I rubbed my eyes, walking into the kitchen.

Bendy had his neck-less head in his hand, tapping a pencil against a sketchpad, sitting at the island in the kitchen.

He looked frustrated.

"...Good morning, Bendy," I said to him as I went to the fridge.

"Mornin', toots," he sighed.

"You okay?" I asked. I opened the fridge and pulled the milk out before closing it with my hip.

I began to make a glass of chocolate milk.

"Yea'. I just can't t'ink of anyt'in' to draw," he replied. The tapping continued.

"Do you know if you wanna draw still life or something?" I asked before taking a sip of chocolate milk.

He shrugged. "Eh."

"Hm. Maybe just doodle until you think of the big picture?" I suggested.

The toon looked down at the blank sketchpad. "Dat might work."

I smiled. "I do it like that sometimes. It works for me. Maybe it'll work for you."

"Maybe," he said then smiled. "T'anks, toots."

-

Bendy was still at the island when I walked into the kitchen. 

"You're still sitting there, Bends?" I questioned the toon demon. "Did the doodling not work?"

Bendy shook his head, discouraged. "Nah."

I kissed his cheek as I walked by. "I'm sorry, hon. Inspiration will come."

Going over to the fridge, I stood on my tiptoes to grab the cookie jar.

My body morphed into an arabesque.

"Hold dat pose!" Bendy exclaimed.

I grabbed the top of the fridge, keeping my pose. "Wait, why?"

"Figure drawin', toots," he said, sketching me. He then smiled up at me. "T'anks."

I giggled softly. "You're welcome, Bends."

After about 45 minutes, I was straining to keep the pose.

"Bendy," I breathed, "I don't think I can hold my pose much longer."

"And," he said as he drew, dragging the word out, "done."

I sighed as I let my leg drop. I popped the joints in my elbows.

"How does it look?" I asked, going over to him.

He smiled proudly, holding the sketchpad out to me. "Take a look, toots."

I took the pad, my eyes widening at Bendy's work.

He had turned me into a toon as if I were a character in Bendy and Friends.

It looked perfect; I couldn't help kissing all over Bendy's face.

His white cheeks flared, all the while his pie eyes became hearts.

He dreamily looked at me, a gloved hand pressed to his cheek. "Wow.."

I giggled at his cliche reaction. "I love it, Bendy. Do you think you could turn me into Betty Boop?"

"If it means ya keep doin' what ya just did, absolutely. Hell, I's can get started right now," he smiled, lip prints all over his face.

I smiled. "I think this will count as much better payment."

I pressed my lips to his.

I could feel his cheeks burning as well as hear the cartoony sound of his heart thumping out of his chest like a drum.

Pulling away, I giggled as he laughed sheepishly. He looked dazed, his pie eyes still in the shape of hearts.

"Perfect, toots.." he breathed, holding his flaring cheeks. The dreamy, dazed smile remained on his face. "Just perfect..."

-------

Three more characters to go and I wanna save one of them for the Christmas one shot. I guess I'll just post random ones until then or just not write until Christmas.

It all depends on my motivation. It's been pretty decent lately, so I'm trying to take advantage of it.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo