Contact Dermatitis(Lou[UglyDolls] X Reader)

I know I said I was done, but now with the writing freedom I have, I can't help myself.

This is loosely based off an incident in which I'd avoid spending money on makeup wipes for cosplaying so I'd just scrub the shit out of my eyes to get the makeup off.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

I groaned as I looked at my reflection. I had rashes under my eyes. They must have been from my excess washing.

I went to the living room and grabbed my phone from the couch.

"(Y/N)," Lou said and traced his index fingers under his eyes.

"I know, I know. I just noticed it," I said while beginning the research process.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Contact dermatitis. It can be caused by excessive washing among other things, which is the only thing I've done. So, I'm an idiot for not getting makeup wipes," I explained after a few moments of silent scrolling.

"Do you need to go to a dermatologist?" he asked.

"I probably do, but I'm trying Vaseline. It says Cetaphil and Cerave can help, but not on me. I've used them before," I replied.

"What about Aveeno?" he suggested.

"Also tried and it made the spot warm but not itchy. So I don't know if that was inflammation or not. Since it reacts like that, it's not going on my face," I explained.

"Okay, fair enough," the doll said. I picked him up and took him to the bathroom. I carefully set him down on the counter. I grabbed the small tub of Vaseline and a cotton swab. I got some jelly on one end and applied it below my eyes. Lou adjusted his hair.

I blinked a few times to get used to the feeling. "Why do I do this to myself?"

"I don't think you've ever gotten contact dermatitis before. Not as long as I've known you," Lou mentioned.

"Even before I found you, I don't remember getting it. If it gets worse, I'll go to the urgent care and see what happens. Vaseline is supposed to help, but we'll see what happens," I said, looking at him in the mirror.

He smiled. "It already looks better. The inflammation's gone down a little."

"Oh, thank God," I sighed.

-------

I'll try to get more done today since I have a mini list of one shots I wanna do before I get back to hand writing more.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo