Getting Caught After Hours(Glamrock Freddy[FNAF: Security Breach] X Reader)

I might as well get these longer ones done today since I have so much time.

Without further adieu, the fandom's only proper father figure.

-------

Your heart was pounding like a drum in your chest. You were currently wandering the halls of Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. Your friends had forced you to sneak in with them and they left you to get arrested and take the blame.

"You!" you heard. You looked around to see a security guard looking at you.

Shit.

You instantly fled.

"Hey! Get back here!"

You ran to Rockstar Row. Freddy was the only one you trusted since you were a kid. You ran to his room and alerted him of your presence. "Freddy! Please let me in!"

The guard caught up with you. "You just made this worse for yourself, you know. I'm reporting you to the police."

She grabbed your wrist and began taking you away. Freddy interrupted her. "Officer Vanessa, who is that?"

"She snuck in after closing," Vanessa explained. "Go back to charging."

"(Y/N)?"

Your eyes locked with Freddy's. Vanessa stopped.

"You know her?" Vanessa asked.

"She was a regular as a child," he explained then asked you, "How did you get here?"

"My friends snuck in here through the utility tunnels. They wouldn't take no for an answer and left me to take the blame," you explained.

"Vanessa, do not report her. Please," Freddy begged. "(Y/N) would never break the law."

"How would you possibly know that?" she asked.

"I know her," he replied. "She is a very moral person."

Vanessa sighed after a moment of silence. "Fine. I can't let you leave because the doors don't open until six. Freddy, take her. I have stuff to do." She let go of your hand and you made a beeline for the bear. "And you."

"Yes..?"

"Get rid of those friends. If I see you here after hours again, I'm calling the cops."

"Got it.."

Vanessa walked off and left you with Freddy.

"She takes her job very seriously," he commented while leading you into his room.

"Yeah.." you agreed. The anxiety began to release itself in the form of tears. You began to softly cry.

"Superstar, why are you crying?" he asked. He bent down to your height.

"Th-That whole thi-thing wa-was scary.." you hiccuped.

"You are safe now," he soothed then hugged you. "I will protect you, (Y/N)."

You calmed down after a few minutes.

"Are you all right, superstar?" he gently asked.

You nodded. "Thank you, Freddy.."

"I have missed you."

"How do you remember me?"

"Parents complete information forms when they first come here. The information gets put into the system and sent to our data banks. For emergency contacts and such. It is a safety precaution."

"Oh. That makes sense."

"You were my favorite child. Why did you stop coming?"

"My parents got divorced and we were struggling financially as it was. I had to get a job at sixteen to support my mom. I tried saving up to get an entry pass, but I always had to use what I saved."

"I am so sorry, (Y/N). That is horrible."

"I'm over it. My father's dead to me, but I'm fine." You then spoke after a few moments of silence, "You've always been my favorite. I really missed you. I need to tell you something, Freddy."

"What is on your mind, superstar?" he inquired.

"I know it's beyond weird and I'm pretty sure you can't feel the same because of your programming, but I've caught feelings for you. It's been like that since I was a kid," you confessed. "I love you. More than an animatronic."

Freddy's ears wiggled. "I do not think it is weird. As a matter of fact, I have grown attracted to you as well."

"Wait, really?"

"Yes. Every visit with you made my day. I looked forward to the next one when you left."

A wave of relief and happiness crashed over you. You smiled happily. "Good to know."

A low chuckle rumbled in Freddy's chest. He hugged you. "I love you, superstar. I am so glad you are back."

"I love you too, Freddy," you replied while hugging back. You giggled while he picked you up and held you like a toddler with his arm under your bottom. You kissed his nose.

Freddy's eyes glowed as he scanned you. "I am alerting the others you are not an intruder."

"Thanks. I don't know what would happen if Monty found me," you said.

"His safety programming prevents him from hurting anyone. The worst he does to intruders is report them to Vanessa and take them into custody. He would not harm you," he explained.

"Hm," you said, processing the information. "If you say so."

"Would you like to do anything, superstar? We can avoid Vanessa if you would like to go to the Fazcade," he suggested.

"I honestly just wanna stay here with you," you replied.

"That is a wonderful idea," he said, a smile in his voice. "I love you, superstar."

"I love you too, Freddy."

-------

I knew this was long, but over 700 words?

Damn.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo