Sunburn(Alejandro Burromuerto[Total Drama] X Reader)

I'm a pale bitch and I burn way too easily.

That's how this was born.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

Alejandro chuckled as we got out of his car. As always, the sun gave him a good tan and gave me skin damage.

"I question how the tops of your feet got burnt when you kept them buried in the sand most of the time," he pondered.

I sighed. "It's my luck."

"You'll get a tan once you recover," he replied while getting the stuff we needed to be put inside. I took some off his hands. He smiled. "It's also your luck you have someone to nurse you back to health."

"You don't have to, Alejandro," I told him. "It's not like I'm sick."

"I want to," was all he said before escorting me inside.

"Okay, fine," I said.

Once the stuff was put away, Alejandro led me to the bathroom. We looked at each other in the mirror.

"At least I wore a shirt the entire time," I attempted.

The Spaniard pulled off said shirt in one swoop. He proceeded to look me over. Once he knew what he was working with, he left. He came back moments later with a prepped aloe stalk.

"Nothing beats the real thing," he smiled then proceeded to rub the slimy substance on my burnt skin. I sighed in relief. The cold aloe did wonders to the heat radiating from my red skin.

"Thank you, baby," I said.

Alejandro gently kissed my cheek before layering my face with the aloe. "I'm not done yet."

"What's next?" I asked.

"A massage," he replied. "You've been complaining about your back being stiff."

"Jesus, Alejandro," I smiled.

"You punched José in the face for me. I'm forever in your debt because of it," he said. "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," I giggled.

-------

How is this 275 words.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo