Waking the Bear(Anthro!Golden Freddy[Five Nights at Freddy's] X Reader)

My excuse for these drabbles being posted is because of the FNAF movie coming out this month.

I got nothing else.

-------

You exhaled deeply through your nose upon shutting your car off. You got out, locked said car, and walked into the pizzeria.

"Ready for another night, guys?" you asked the animatronics upon passing them to get to the office. You got silence in response. You walked down the east hallway to the office. Upon getting there, you were met with Golden Freddy curled up in the corner. He was asleep. You smiled softly. You quietly set your stuff down and pulled a bottle of honey out of your bag. You popped it open. You sat down next to the bear and put the bottle to his nose. You squeezed the bottle a few times to get the bear to smell it.

After a few moments, the smell triggered his awakening. You smiled. "Were you waiting for me, Goldie?"

He nodded. "That honey fer me..?" He yawned while sitting up.

"Yep. All yours. How long were you waiting?" you asked.

He pulled me into his lap. "A few hours. Well, technically, all day. But, now yer here and Ah'm happy."

I giggled softly.

-------

Two more.

At least with how short these are, I'm not getting burnt out already.

I may do more than these, but I don't know. With it being 6:41 in the morning, I've been awake for over an hour already and I have a busy day today.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo