Morning Passion(King Magnifico[Wish] X Reader)

This gets a bit suggestive at the end, but I'm a cockblock and I stopped right before anything suggestive actually happens.

I'm simping so hard for this man, you guys have no idea. Thank the lord my imagination is pretty vivid.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

Another morning was upon Rosas. I was laying next to Magnifico in our shared bed. I had woken up before him and was watching him sleep. I didn't want to do anything else but savor the moment.

Magnifico was on his back with his head turned towards me. His hand rested on his slowly rising and falling diaphragm. His lips were slightly parted. Somehow, his hair had remained slicked back throughout the night.

After some minutes, his body woke him. His sapphire eyes met with mine and he smiled tiredly. His voice was deep from the lack of use. "I love waking up to your gorgeous face every morning."

I blushed softly. "You're so handsome, even when you're asleep."

"I am, aren't I?" he said charmingly then rolled over to face me. He pulled me to him. My silk nightgown pressed to the bare skin of his shirtless torso.

I wrapped my arms around him and clung to him. His arms held me firmly. He buried his nose in my tresses and kissed my head.

"I love that we get to do this every morning and night," I said.

"I love holding you in my arms," he replied. "I want you to feel as loved and safe as the wishes do."

I kissed his chest. "I do."

A hand slipped up my nightgown and began caressing my back. My hold on him tightened slightly.

"How close are you trying to get?" he teased.

"As close as possible. I don't want this moment to end," I told him.

His hand moved from my back and to my chin. He hooked a finger under it and gently tilted it up so I was looking at him. He leaned in slowly. He smirked softly and his eyes were half-lidded. "Would you like to get as close as possible? I can show you how much I love you," he said sensually.

My blush deepened. I nodded. Magnifico passionately kissed me. I kissed back just as passionately with a hand cupping his chiseled jaw. He pulled the blanket over our heads.

------- 

I regret nothing writing this.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo