Slimed(Ray Stantz[Ghostbusters{1984}] X Ghostbuster!Reader)

Ray came after Egon. I realized I can't resist how adorable he is.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

Ray and I got out of the Ecto and began heading for the second floor of the firehouse. The call was only a two man job, so Ray and I went. Slimer had wreaked havoc on the Sedgewick for the umpteenth time and in the process of getting the little shit, I had gotten slimed.

"Sorry about the seat, Ray," I mentioned.

He smiled. "No worries, honey. After working with the stuff for so long, I know how to get it out of clothes and upholstery." He took the trap from me and kissed a clean part of my cheek. "Go get cleaned up. I'll take care of the spud."

"Thank you, Ray," I smiled before heading up the stairs after saying hi to Janine. The guys saw me and had different reactions. Peter laughed, Winston gave me a sympathetic smile, and Egon asked, "Slimer?"

"Yep. We got 'im, though. Ray's dealing with him," I replied while getting a new change of clothes then made a beeline for the showers.

I set my clothes in one of the dry sinks and peeled off my uniform. Once I was naked, I began the process of ridding my body of slime.

A knock came then a voice. "Slimer's taken care of, (Y/N)."

"Thanks, Ray."

"Feeling okay?"

"Yep, just really gross."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Go ahead."

Within moments, Ray stripped and stepped into the shower. He smiled at me. I giggled softly. "What?"

He pulled me into a hug under the shower head. "I love you."

"I love you too, Ray," I kissed his chest while clinging to him.

"You two better not be having sex in there!" Peter yelled through the closed door.

"Fuck off, Peter!" I yelled back.

Ray chuckled and kissed my head. "Let's get you cleaned up."

-------

I kind of wanna write all day. Who knows.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo