Snowball Fights(Underswap!Sans[Undertale AU] X Reader)

Yeah, I'm calling it after this one. I've hit my limit.

As for almost 2000 readers, holy fuck. You guys are amazing.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

It was another freezing day in Snowdin. Paps, Blueberry, Alphys, and I were facing each other in a snowball fight. Paps and I were on one team and Blueberry and Alphys were on the other.

"Hey, bro!" Paps called to his brother over our wall of snow.

"Yes, brother?" Blueberry smiled.

"I miss you," Paps started then smiled, "but my aim's getting better!"

"Papy!" Blueberry yelled in annoyance. He threw a snowball at his laughing brother. I laughed with the lanky skeleton. I looked over the wall of snow to see Blueberry holding back a smile.

"You know it was funny, Blue," I giggled at him. 

"Maybe it was a little funny, but still!" he continued fighting the smile. "It was clever, not funny!"

He dove down behind his and Alphys' own wall of snow. Paps and I looked at each other with matching smiles.

"He's smiling," Alphys snitched with a smile.

"I am not!" the shorter skeleton argued. The smile was evident in his voice.

"Sure you're not, Blue," I giggled.

The snowball fight ended in a draw due to Alphys and I being too cold. Blue didn't want his mentor and girlfriend to feel cold, so he ended it with a draw but declared a rematch tomorrow. We all agreed.

We were all now inside with the heat on. Paps was in the kitchen making all of us hot chocolate. Alphys was cocooned in a blanket on the couch texting Undyne. Blueberry and I were in his room. He was looking for any warm clothes he had.

I watched him from our bed. He pulled out a pair of pajama pants and a sweatshirt from his closet. "Do these look warm enough for you, (Y/N)?" 

I smiled. "Yeah. Thanks, Blue."

"Call me when you get finished. I'll be just out the door," he said before stepping out of his room. He closed the door behind him.

I giggled softly at his manners. I changed into the clothes then wrapped myself in one of Blue's closeted blankets for good measure.

"You can come in now, Blue," I called.

He came into the bedroom. His star shaped pupils shone brightly at how I looked. His cheekbones turned blue. "You look very cute, human."

I blushed softly at his compliment. "Do you wanna take your battle body off? I think you'd be more comfortable."

"Now that you mention it, it does feel much colder," he said. He took his battle body off and checked it for anything that needed to be tended to now before changing out of his t-shirt and shorts and into his pajamas.

I smiled while watching him change. He caught me staring. His cheekbones became darker in the shade of blue they were currently tinted. "W-Why are you smiling?"

"You call me cute, Blue? You're the cute one between us," I gently teased.

"Oh, you think you can make the magnificent Sans blush, human?" he chirped confidently.

I giggled. "Well, your cheekbones are blue."

"...So they are, but I'll make you blush so hard your whole face will be red," he "threatened."

I scooped the short skeleton into my arms. I kissed his forehead. "Give me all you got, Blue."

-------

Puss will be the next one shot when I post again.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo