Like A Cat(Loki Laufeyson[Marvel] X Reader)

Now with the list done, I can finally go back to hand writing new ideas to post.

I hope you guys know I know little to nothing about the Avengers movies regarding everything except character names.

-------

Tony was having one of his charity parties and the residential floor of Stark Tower was filled with people. Steve had convinced you to join since you'd bailed at the New Year's party. He was your brother, so you caved.

You were on the couch in a black knee length strapless sweetheart dress with a floral patterned lace skirt and black flats. You heard bits and pieces of every conversation within earshot. You felt out of place, just like you always did at Tony's parties.

Tony came over to you. "Hey, squirt. You okay?" He sat next to you.

"Don't judge me?" you begged.

"Depends," he said.

"I always feel out of place at your parties. I only came because of Steve," you confessed.

"If it makes you feel any better, Loki's here. Thor convinced him," he replied.

"Where is he?" you asked while looking for the God of Mischief. Tony pointed north. You followed his finger and saw Loki standing next to his chatty brother.

"You gonna go over there?" Tony asked.

"No," you said.

"Why not? You're like a cat. All you have to do is stand next to him."

"Okay, fine."

"I'll tell Steve you stayed an hour."

"How long has it been?"

"Forty-five minutes."

"He may or may not believe you."

You got up and timidly made your way to the Gods. Once there, you stood next to Loki. He looked down at you and wrapped an arm around your back. He murmured into your ear, "I could see your discomfort from a mile away. Shall we leave to your room?"

"Please," you begged.

Loki excused himself and teleported both of you to your room with a snap of his fingers. He smiled down at you. "Better?"

You nodded. "Thank you, Loki."

"You look ravishing."

"You don't look too bad yourself. The green tie among an all black suit is a nice touch."

-------

I hope you all like the year of randomly picked one shots coming up because a randomizer is going to be my number one tool.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.