Hide and Seek(Anthro!Freddy Fazbear[F.N.a.F.] X Reader)

I'm praying I get a second wind today. 

-------

You and Freddy were playing hide and seek throughout the pizzeria. The only rule was the basement was off limits. You were on your third round.

The bear was in the office counting to forty. You were trying to come up with a good enough hiding spot under pressure. You weren't good at acting under pressure.

You had an idea as Freddy soon reached forty and called, "Ready or not, little cub!" You crept down the opposite hallway he was walking down and into the office. You hid under the desk in the light of the poorly lit security office. You listened for his footsteps.

He opened the curtains to Pirate Cove to find nothing. You could hear the smirk in Foxy's voice. "Not there, cap'n."

"I'm guessing Bonnie lost again?" Freddy asked. 

"Lad's in the kitchen with Chica," Foxy replied. "I know he's a rabbit, but damn, he be sensitive."

"He'll get over it," Freddy advised. "He gets so angry so fast. It's just Uno."

"T'is a battle of strategy, cap'n," Foxy said. "And Bonnie has none."

You heard Freddy snicker at the tone of Foxy's statement. The search for you continued. You heard him open the door to the kitchen and Bonnie and Chica's unintelligible voices. The door was closed a minute later. After five long minutes, Freddy said to himself, "She's good."

You smiled. You continued listening for his footsteps. After a few moments, you heard nothing. You waited for a minute before coming out from your hiding spot. You were about to run to the main stage when you felt Freddy's hands on your shoulders. You held your breath.

"Found you~," he smirked.

You exhaled and your shoulders fell in defeat with the exhale. "Fair play, babe," you said casually.

-------

This is over 200 words, I have no complaints. I plan on posting Bonnie tomorrow and I also have an idea for Foxy, but Foxy already has three or so on here so I don't know if I should post it or not.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo