The Grand Entrance(Fix-it Felix[WiR] X Vanellope's Sister!Reader)

It's 4:24 AM right now and I should be asleep. But I'm not.

-------

You stared at your reflection. A woman with (skin color) skin, (hair length/color/type) hair, and (eye color) eyes in a floor length (color) strapless tulle sweetheart neckline gown stared back. The rhinestones on the bodice and throughout the skirt sparkled in the lights of your room.

"(Y/N), hurry up!" Vanellope groaned from outside your door. "You're gonna be late for your own anniversary ball!"

"Give me a minute, Van," you called.

"Felix is coming up and tell me when to do the grand entrance," she said then left.

"Van, no-" you started then sighed as Felix came in. "She kills me sometimes."

"You know she means well. And she has a point. It's almost time," he said. His eyes widened and his cheeks glowed pink upon noticing your dress. "Oh, my land.."

"Too big and poofy?" you half-smiled at his reaction.

"No, no, it looks beautiful. You look beautiful," he replied then took your hands in his. "Are you all right? You have been in here for a while."

"Yeah. I feel like something's missing, but I don't know what," you said.

"You're missing your tiara," he pointed out.

"I know. It doesn't go with the dress. It's too simple," you explained.

"Well, the coding of Sugar Rush states you're the queen. Do you have that crown anywhere or did you lose it when Turbo took over?" he said.

"I do, but after Turbo demoted me to just a princess, he destroyed it. I have the pieces somewhere," you said. You remembered where the broken crown was left. You went over to your bed and pulled out a box. Inside was the broken status symbol.

You went back over to Felix with the box. You opened it and showed him the contents. "Did you happen to bring your hammer by any chance?"

He smiled softly, pulling out the golden hammer from the inside pocket of his tuxedo. "I always do."

With one tap, your crown was fixed. The sugar crystals sparkled. Felix picked it up and gently placed it on your head. You felt the new accessory attach to your coding.

You looked at your reflection. You smiled at who you saw.

"Should I go tell Vanellope you're ready?" Felix asked.

"Yeah, tell her," you confirmed.

"No need, I heard everything," she suddenly barged in. She smiled happily at you. "Your Majesty."

You giggled softly. "Do the entrance." She immediately ran off.

You and Felix walked out of your room and to the ballroom. You waited at the top of the stairs out of sight for Vanellope's verbal cue.

"Citizens of Sugar Rush," she gathered the crowd's attention, "and every game in the arcade, thank you all for coming to the fifth anniversary ball of our game! Tonight's special guests are my big sister, the best queen in the entire arcade, (Y/N) Von Schweetz and her future husband, Fix-it Felix, Jr. from Fix-it Felix, Jr.!"

You both walked out into the view of the crowd. You giggled at the cheering and applause. Ralph was milking his cheers to try to embarrass you. Calhoun just rolled her eyes.

You and Felix stood on the center step. You waved and greeted characters for a few long moments before the crowd died down to silence.

"Thank you all for joining us to celebrate Sugar Rush's fifth anniversary," you spoke then smiled at Vanellope, "and thank you, Vanellope, for that grand entrance."

"I'm getting an orchestra next year. You'll have your own score as you come down the stairs," she said. The crowd erupted into laughter.

You giggled. "Everyone, please enjoy yourselves. Here's to another five years."

The crowd cheered loudly before settling down. Skrillex turned on "When Can I See You Again?" by Owl City as you and Felix reached the bottom of the stairs.

Felix took your hands in his.

"May I have this dance, Your Highness?" he smiled.

You smiled softly. "You may."

The festivities began.

-------

Yay, this one's over 500 words.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo