Headshot(Spy[Team Fortress 2] X Scout!Reader)

After this, my TF2 simping should be fulfilled. Then it's back to the randomizer.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

Another day, another battle over gravel in 2Fort. RED was against BLU in a battle of capture the flag. RED had taken BLU's Intelligence twice and BLU had taken RED's once. Neither team had made the first move of the final round. Killing each other for revenge was the only objective at this point.

I proceeded to kill the BLU Soldier with my Atomizer. I heard Spy backstab someone behind me. I turned around and saw the BLU Spy's corpse at his feet.

"I'm gonna go for the Intelligence," I told him. "Neither team's made a move yet."

The Frenchman reloaded his Ambassador. "Be careful, ma cherie."

I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek while standing on my tiptoes. "I will. Get us some more kills."

He smirked. "Always." He activated his Dead Ringer and became invisible. We parted ways. 

I made my way to the BLU basement. I went up the stairs and into BLU's intelligence room. There sat the blue briefcase on the desk in the corner. I picked it up and ran out to the courtyard.

Little did I know, as soon as I came out into the blistering New Mexico sun, the BLU Sniper chose me as his target.

"(Y/N), Sni-!" I heard Scout yell from my headset right before a gunshot. I immediately lost consciousness.

The BLU Sniper got a headshot on me.

-

I felt the warmth of the Quick Fix's healing beam covering me as I slowly came to. My eyes opened and I was greeted by Medic, Scout, and Spy looming over me.

"Welcome back, frau. How do you feel?" Medic asked.

"I got that BLU bastard for ya, (Y/N)," Scout said.

"Are you all right, amour?" Spy asked.

"Thank you, Scout, I feel fine except a minor headache, and yeah, I'm okay," I answered the men.

Medic turned off the Quick Fix and replaced it with the Kritzkrieg. He shot the beam at me. "Breathe the fumes."

After a few moments of inhaling the fumes, my headache was gone. I gave Medic a thumbs up. He smiled and turned off the medigun.

"Gut(good)?" he asked.

"Yeah. Thank you, Medic," I replied.

"You're discharged, frau," the doctor told me.

Spy helped me off the gurney and Scout walked out with us. The younger male gave me a fist bump. "Ya did real good today."

I returned the gesture. "Thanks, Scout. You, too."

Spy led me to his room. He held the door open for me.

"Are you sure you're all right?" he asked as I walked past him. He closed the door behind him and took me into his arms.

I carefully pulled off his mask and tossed it onto his couch. My arms snaked around his neck. "I'm all good, Spy. Question, though. Did we win?"

He chuckled softly. A kiss was pressed to my forehead. "Of course we won. Now, come with me. Let's get cleaned up."

Spy led me to the bathroom. The next hour was filled with plans to get revenge on the BLU Sniper in the next battle.

-------

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo