Christmas Eve(Duncan[Total Drama] X Reader)

I'm not dead. Just kinda struggling with motivation, but it's fine.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

December 24th. Christmas Eve. Both Duncan and I had today and Christmas off from work.

Speaking of Duncan, he had left to go to Walmart. He said he didn't want me to come along, so I stayed home.

I was waiting for him to get back and to pass the time, I was playing "Wii Sports Resort." I was playing archery. Thanks to Total Drama, I had a perfect stance.

I smiled when the arrow hit the bullseye. The door opened and Duncan's voice was heard at the same time. 

"Either close your eyes or don't turn around," he told me.

"You're just giving away that you got me something for tomorrow," I deadpanned. 

"Duh. I'm not letting you see until then," he said. "Give me five minutes."

"I'll be here," I said.

The five minutes went by quickly. I heard Duncan come out of our room. He came into my view with three gifts in his hands. He placed them under the Christmas tree.

I smiled softly at him. "Three, huh? I honestly expected one."

"You deserve more than you think. And I deserve cuddles for being a good boyfriend," he smiled.

I giggled. "I'm almost done with my game. Then I'll give you all the cuddles you want."

-

I walked into the living room from the kitchen with two mugs of hot chocolate. Duncan smiled from his spot on the couch. He had a thick blanket around his shoulders.

I handed him his mug then sat down next to him. He kissed my temple. The blanket was then wrapped around my shoulders as well as one of Duncan's arms.

I nuzzled against him. "Is this what you wanted, Duncan?" I looked up at him.

He smiled. "Mhm."

His lips locked with mine in a soft kiss. I kissed back happily. My free hand went to his cheek. The arm around me held me closer.

We sat there for a good few moments before pulling back from the kiss. Duncan's soft orbs looked down at me. His lips curled into a loving smile. My features copied his.

"God, I love you," he smiled with a loving sigh.

I giggled softly. "I love you too, Duncan. So, what Christmas movie do you wanna watch?"

"'The Polar Express', only if you won't cry, pussy," he teased.

"I'll try not to, but I'm not making any promises, prick," I teased back.

-------

I'm gonna post FNAF ones next. They'll be disgustingly short, but sweet.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo