Archery Practice(Scout[Team Fortress 2] X Sniper!Reader)

I have three TF2 F/Os and their one shots are in order so I guess I'll knock them off the list.

-------

You sat in your room with your face in your hands. Your fails and missed arrows swam around in your head. You groaned loudly into your hands.

Scout popped his head into your room. "What's wrong?"

You looked at him. "I can't stop thinking about last battle. I kept missing my shots. If it weren't for you, I would've cost us the win."

The Bostonian sat next to you. "Oh, please. Ya got a few good hits."

"I missed most of them. I'm a shit Sniper."

"No, you're not, (N/N). You're better than ya think. I've seen you," he told you. "I got an idea. Let's go to the trainin' room. I'll help ya practice." He got up and handed you your quiver of arrows and your Huntsman.

You got up. "Do you even know anything about archery?" You took your weapons.

"Yea'. I got Snipes t' teach me some stuff," he said then led you to the training room.

Once there, you noticed three Bonk! cans on the ground at various distances.

"I'm guessing you want me to shoot the cans?" you assumed.

"Yep. Aim for the 'o'," Scout told you.

You did as told and hit each can perfectly.

"Wait, how do ya have problems if ya just did that?" he asked in confusion.

"...Wait, I think my problem is timing. Since nothing is still on the battlefield," you mentioned.

"Hm. Okay," he said then started running around. "Start shootin'!"

You nocked an arrow and took a deep breath. You aimed and waited  for the right time before letting go of the taught bowstring. The arrow sliced through the air and lodged itself into Scout's shoulder. He cried out in pain as you winced.

"Atta girl.." he smiled through the pain.

"...Should we get Übered so you don't end up a pin cushion?" you asked.

"Good idea.." he winced.

"Medic?" you began to take him to the medbay.

"Medic.." he breathed.

-------

Medic's next then Spy. I have full confession one shots for all three(pretty much every character on my F/O list) that are much longer than these that I might end up writing in the future because why the hell not. Order doesn't matter at this point.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo