Not A Party(Holt Hyde[Monster High] X Shapeshifter!Reader)

According to the list I just made, I have 18 left. 17 minus Holt. 

I probably should have figured out the math before I even started the book.

At least it was easy to figure out now thanks to process of elimination.

With Holt and Jackson, they're two separate people in every one of their one shots.

-------

"Holt, I don't want a party."

"Aw, come on, firefly. You're gonna be seventeen tomorrow. You gotta celebrate."

"Seventeen isn't a milestone, though. Eighteen is."

"You gotta do something, (N/N)."

"I'm serious, Holt. No party."

The fire elemental whined.

-

You sighed tiredly upon exiting your last class for the day. According to your birth certificate, you still had two hours until you were officially seventeen.

"Happy birthday, (Y/N)," Spectra smiled then flew off.

"Thanks, Spectra," you called.

You walked out of Monster High and to your house. You had your earphones in and playing "Levitating" by Dua Lipa.

Once to your house, you unlocked the front door and walked into your living room. Suddenly, the lights turned on and various voices yelled, "Surprise!"

You exclaimed while jumping, "Oh, my God!" in response. You saw the ghouls, Deuce, Clawd, Jackson, Gil, and Holt smiling and laughing at your reaction.

"Happy birthday, (Y/N)!" Draculaura squealed.

"Holt, I said no party," you scolded.

"It's not a party, it's a get-together," he defended.

Frankie then held up a two tier (favorite cake). Holt lit the seventeen candles strategically placed on the edges of each tier. The group began to sing "Happy Birthday."

You couldn't help but smile. Once the singing ceased, you blew out all seventeen candles. The group cheered and applauded. You excused yourself to your room and came back down in (favorite outfit).

After a while, Holt grabbed your hand and led you to your room. Once there, he closed the door. His lips pressed to yours.

You giggled as you kissed back. You embraced each other. You both pulled back after a few moments.

Holt kissed your nose. "Happy b-day, firefly."

You giggled softly. "Thanks, Holt."

-------

I think with the list, I should be able to get more one shot out now that I know who needs to be added.

I really should have done this before I started the book.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo