Wellerman(Animantronic!Foxy the Pirate Fox[F.N.a.F.] X Reader)

I may or may not stop after this one. Only my motivation will tell.

-------

You sat in the office chair after clocking in. You had been a bit obsessed with sea shanties lately and you knew Foxy would appreciate your new knowledge. You smiled upon getting an idea.

You began to sing "Wellerman" loud enough for the echo of the hallway to pick up your voice.

The song soon reached Foxy. The sound made his eyes open. He noticed it was your voice that was singing. His ears whirred happily. He got off the stage of Pirate Cove and began the walk to the office.

"Soon may the Wellerman come to bring us sugar and tea and rum. One day when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave and go."

You checked the cameras as you sang. Foxy was on his way to the office.

As he popped his head into the office, you smiled at him while singing. "As far as I've heard, the fight's still on. The line's not cut, and the whale's not gone. The Wellerman makes his regular call to encourage the captain, crew and all. Soon may the Wellerman come to bring us sugar and tea and rum. One day when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave and go. Soon may the Wellerman come to bring us sugar and tea and rum. One day when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave and go."

"Where'd ye learn thaht, lassie?" he asked.

You smiled. "I've been obsessed with sea shanties lately. I thought you'd like it if I sang one for you.'

"I loved it. Do ye kno' any more?" he asked.

You began to sing "Santiana", much to his delight.

-------

As fun as this is bringing back old and new one shots, I know for a fact I'm gonna end up killing myself over this so I'm gonna stop before it gets crazy.

Regarding a schedule, I'm thinking of posting one or two one shots on my days off each week, but even then, I'm feeling very lenient about it to prevent what happened last time.

Eh, I'll figure something out.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo