Staying Up Too Late(Gnomeo[Gnomeo and Juliet] X Reader)

I'm trying to change my writing style regarding the ending format. I know that they're fine since I'm writing one shots and not a continuous book, but still. I feel like the same format over and over is annoying.

-------

-Gnomeo's P.O.V.-

(Y/N) had snuck me in once again so we could sleep together. We were currently laying in her bed facing each other. Her blanket was pulled up to her nose. She was tired, but she was fighting falling asleep. We'd been talking for a good two hours past her usual bedtime.

I chuckled softly at her struggling to keep her eyes open. My ceramic hand caressed below her eye. "Fall asleep, orchid. It's late."

"I'm off tomorrow.." she yawned.

"That doesn't matter. You need sleep," I replied. "Let yourself drift off."

Her tired eyes drooped closed. Within a few minutes, her breathing slowed and her body relaxed completely. It was time for my favorite part of our sleepovers.

She always looked so peaceful when she slept. My nonexistent heart swelled with love for her. I had to resist touching her so she wouldn't wake up. She shifted her hand so it peeked out from under her blanket. I couldn't resist. I gently held her pinky in my hand. She nuzzled her face against her pillow in her sleep.

After a while of watching her, I ended up falling asleep. She filled my mind with sweet dreams.

-

I had woken up before (Y/N) and turned off her alarm. I hoped her body would let her sleep in.

I was again watching her and waiting for her to wake up. The growing sunlight shining on her back through her window gave her an angelic glow.

She soon woke up with a yawn. Our eyes met. Hers reflected the missing sleep, yet even then, they were still entrancing. Half of her face was buried in her pillow.

"Good morning, orchid," I smiled softly.

"Hi.." she tiredly greeted. "Is Mom still asleep..?"

I nodded. "You still have time to get me back to the garden."

She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Her hair was messy but beautiful. I sighed lovingly. She looked down at me. "What?"

"You're an angel," I swooned.

She couldn't fight her smile and soft blush.

-------

I have the Easter one shot written, now I just have to wait to post it.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo