Silly Scar Stories(Buzz Lightyear[Toy Story] X Reader)

Since I'm clumsy, I have a good few scars from stupid accidents. 

Lo and behold, this was born from said scar incidents.

-------

You came out of the bathroom with a soft sigh with damp, brushed hair. You were dressed in your (video game) pajama set. You went to your room to be met with Buzz sitting on your bed where you'd left him watching YouTube on your phone.

He smiled at you. "Good shower?"

You returned the gesture as you sat on your bed next to him. "Mhm. Thank God I have tomorrow off. I hate closing."

"At least you only have to do it once a month," he mentioned.

"I know, but still. The week goes by so slow when I close," you vented. 

"The day does go by a lot slower when you don't come home at 4:45," he agreed.

"Thank you," you said. "I'm not the only one."

"Could I ask you something?" he hoped.

You looked down at him. "What is it, Buzz?"

"Where'd you get your scars? You don't really mention them."

You smiled at the ridiculous origins of your scars. "Most of them are acne and blemish scars."

"What about the rest?" he asked curiously.

You twisted your right calf to reveal a very faint scar going down the flesh. "I was vacuuming my room and since it was plastic, a thumbtack got stuck in it and cut me."

The Space Ranger winced. "Ouch."

"I actually didn't feel the pain until I took a shower soon after."

He pointed to a scar on the Achilles tendon of the same leg. "What about that one?"

"A shaving accident that went pretty deep," you explained. "It was two days before I went to Epcot for my eighteenth birthday."

"I thought I heard some pained noises coming from the bathroom that night. Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"I told you it was just a shaving accident. I just didn't show you how bad it was because I didn't want you to get worried," you told him.

"I wouldn't have gotten that worried," he countered.

You smiled. "Yes, you would have. I know you."

If toys could blush, Buzz's cheeks would have been pink right then. "Only because I love you so much. I don't like when you get hurt."

You giggled and kissed his head. "Aww, Buzz. I love you, too."

-------

As per the randomizer, Dib's next then I'm calling it.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo