The Little Spoon(Duncan[Total Drama] X Reader)

I've got three decently sized one shots and I'm hoping I can come up with three more ideas for the three characters I have in mind.

There are mentions of the reader having suicidal thoughts and the dream sequence gets dangerously close, but nothing happens. So, just a warning.

-------

Your body pulled you out of your slumber. You internally sighed before rolling over to try and fall back to sleep. Before you were able to try to relax again, you noticed Duncan's missing body from beside you. You rubbed your eyes as you sat up. You knew he wasn't in the bathroom due to the lack of noise and lights.

You got out of bed with your phone flashlight on. You began to go to the kitchen, that being your second guess of Duncan's location. Walking into the living room, you saw a shirtless Duncan watching Big Mouth. You turned your flashlight off.

You came up behind him and wrapped your arms around his shoulders. "You okay, Duncan?"

His hand rested on your forearm. "Yeah. Go back to bed. I'll join you in a little bit."

"Well, I'm fully awake now, so you're stuck with me," you said while making your way around the couch and in front of him. He pulled you down onto his lap. You lied across him so he was cradling you in his arms.

"Oh, no. That's my worst nightmare," he said sarcastically then kissed your temple.

"How come you're awake? You passed out earlier than me," you asked.

"Just a nightmare," he answered. "I'm fine."

"Wanna talk about it?" you gently urged.

"You and I were back on Total Drama Island and we were doing the paintball deer hunting challenge except it was with real shotguns. Literally nobody questioned it except me. You were one of the 'deer' and you were asking me to kill you because you'd always resist the suicidal thoughts, so you thought someone else could do it since you couldn't. I refused and you begged and it was an endless cycle until you grabbed the shotgun out of my hands. I woke up before you pulled the trigger," he explained.

Your eyes widened. "Holy shit."

"Yeah, it was dark," he said. "Seeing you asleep next to me cut my anxiety in half, though."

Your hand was resting on his chest. "Are you sure you're okay after that?"

He grabbed your hand and kissed the back of it. "I'm good, princess. I've had worse dreams than that."

"What do you wanna do?" you asked.

"I kinda wanna try to fall back to sleep, but I'm too awake," he said.

You got up. "Come on. I have an idea."

He got up and followed you back to the bedroom. You both got into bed.

"You be the little spoon this time," you said.

"Oh, God," he said, jokingly disgusted. His smile gave his lightheartedness away. "Really?"

You giggled softly. "Yes, really." You rolled onto your side to face him. "C'mere."

He scooched down so his head was equal height with your chest. His arms hooked around you and pulled you closer to him. Your arms wrapped around his shoulders and a hand began gently scratching his scalp.

"Ooh," he blurted. "That's good. Keep doing that."

You giggled softly again. "Let's see if this works."

Duncan's eyes closed. "It's already working."

You kissed your head. "Good."

He pressed a kiss to your heart through the fabric of your tank top. "I love you."

You hugged him a bit tighter. You kissed the top of his head. "I love you, too."

-------

Pitch is next.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo