Anxiety Distractions(Anthro!Golden Freddy[F.N.a.F.] X Reader)

It's 3:31 in the morning at the time of writing this and I wish I wasn't awake right now, but I can't fall back to sleep and I've already been awake for a good hour or so.

Magnifico isn't dead, I just wanted to come up with new ideas for other characters.

-------

Your anxiety was spiking again, so you did what you usually did: treat it like a cold and let it pass. You walked into the pizzeria and to the office. You walked down the east hallway and into the office to see Goldie sitting in the rolling chair.

He smiled at you, but his smile immediately left his face. "Darlin', are ya all right? Yer eye's twitchin'."

You set your bag on the desk then sat on a clean spot. "My anxiety's bad again."

He sat up straight. His teal eyes were filled with concern. "What happened?"

You sighed. "It just started from a single thought then it spiraled. Existential anxiety, financial anxiety, anxiety over literally the most pointless things."

"Ya want advice or a distraction?" he asked.

"A distraction. All of the stuff I'm anxious about is out of my control. I just have to wait it out."

"C'mere, darlin'," he said, patting his lap.

You got off the desk and sat in his lap. His arms wrapped around you and a kiss was placed to the top of your head.

"Wanna play hide n' seek or somethin'?" he suggested.

You shook your head. "Nah. I just wanna stay here with you."

Goldie gave your body a gentle squeeze. "Then yer stuck with me."

You giggled softly. You grabbed the camera tablet and turned it on as your shift started. Goldie buried his nose in your hair.

"I got a new shampoo," you mentioned.

"Smells like honey," he said.

"I know," you smiled. "That's why I got it. I knew you'd like it."

Goldie's hands went to your shoulders. He then felt the muscles of your back. "Wow, yer so tense."

"I don't get a lot of back massages," you said casually.

"May I? It might make ya feel better," he suggested.

"Go ahead," you consented.

He gently pushed your spine straight. "Keep yer back straight fer me, 'kay?"

You kept your posture. "Got it."

Goldie began massaging your shoulders and the nape of your neck. His thumbs massaged and swiped the tension up and out of your muscles. You tried not to slouch from how good it felt.

"I'm glad I let you do this because oh, my God, I never knew how badly I needed this," you sighed in relief.

A low, smooth chuckle escaped him. "Glad to be of service, darlin'."

He pressed a kiss to the nape of your neck after a few more swipes from his thumbs. The massage continued for about fifteen minutes. You lied against Goldie while watching the gang play Uno on the camera for the main stage. The warmth of his body heat added to the afterglow of the massage. The bear held you to him and kissed your head.

-------

This round and the next round of one shots are FNAF themed since I only have one idea posted for Freddy, Bonnie, and Goldie so I want to even it out a little.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo