In A Mood(Cicero[Skyrim] X Dragonborn/Listener!Reader)

I noticed Cicero only has one chapter, so I'm doing him. I'd put in the effort to write a brand new idea, but my creativity is focused towards cosplay for this weekend and I don't want to overdo it. I'm already trying not to overdo it with cosplay.

I still like this one, though. It should be decently long.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

I felt the sun shine down on me. It was the beginning of Mid Year and while the snow was never-ending in Dawnstar, today was a clear yet still cold and crisp day.

I walked along the shore of Dawnstar to find the Sanctuary hidden from the town. I walked into it.

I went to look for Cicero. I was in a mood and the result was wanting to assassinate multiple targets to let out any negative emotions.

"Cicero!" I yelled. My voice echoed through the sanctuary. "Let's go kill someone! I'm in a mood!"

I watched the Fool of Hearts run out of the torture room and look up at me from the bottom of the stairs. He climbed them to meet me. He kissed my cheek.

"I command you to accompany me, Cicero," I told him.

He giggled and happily clapped. "Oh, yes! Cicero and the Listener! On the hunt!" He then noticed I was wearing the Jester set of clothes. He beamed. I smiled a bit.

We walked over to the Night Mother. Her hoarse voice filled my ears.

"Yet another child has prayed to their mother. Speak to the Griefstricken Chef in the Windpeak Inn here in Dawnstar. Accept his gold, then kill the target. Hail Sithis!"

"Hail Sithis," I murmured with a soft sigh.

"Who's the contract?" Cicero asked me

We walked out of the sanctuary and to the Windpeak Inn.

"A Griefstricken Chef here in Dawnstar. He's in the Windpeak Inn," I explained.

"Cicero likes the Windpeak Inn. The beds are very comfortable," he smiled.

I couldn't help but softly giggle at his statement.

The walk to the Windpeak Inn didn't take long. It took about five minutes. Once there, Cicero held the door open for me. I pecked his cheek while walking past him.

We saw the Griefstricken Chef sitting in a chair by the fire. We approached him.

He looked up to see us. He spoke to me. "Are you the assassin? From the...?"

I nodded. "I am."

The chef continued. "Well, there's this Beautiful Barbarian in Ivarstead. I need her.. you know." He gave me twelve hundred gold pieces in a coin purse. "This gold will cover it, right?"

"She's as good as dead," I told him.

Cicero and I walked out of the inn.

"Ready?" I asked him. I charged my Ebony Bow of the Inferno.

"Always, sweet Listener," he chirped.

Cicero and I fast traveled to Ivarstead. We saw the Barbarian standing by the inn. We walked past her and to my usual killing spot behind a tree that was a few yards or so from the Barbarian's spot. We crouched to sneak.

"If we get caught, don't attack the guards," I ordered.

"Yes, Listener," the jester complied.

I equipped my Ebony Bow of the Inferno and nocked a stahlrim arrow. I closed an eye to aim after pulling the arrow back. I let go of the arrow. It sliced through the air. I killed the Barbarian with a head shot.

Just before we got caught, I grabbed Cicero's hand and fast traveled to Windhelm Stables. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding back.

"Are you all right, Listener?" Cicero asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I replied.

"What's got you 'in a mood'?" he asked with finger quotes around "in a mood."

"Nazeem," I answered with furrowed eyebrows. "He always knows how to make anyone feel like shit."

I noticed Cicero's amber eyes light up in anger. He gripped his ebony sword I had given him.

"Uh, Cicero?" I called to snap him out of his thoughts.

He turned to the carriage driver and got a ride to Whiterun.

"Little Cicero will be back with something, sweet Listener," he said to me before getting out of earshot.

I was silent for a moment. Suddenly, everything clicked.

"Nazeem's gonna get beheaded."

-------

I know Cicero doesn't get a lot of reads, but I still love him, so I post him.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo