Nightmare Protection(Jack Frost[Rise of the Guardians] X Reader)

This one's short as hell because while it's one I wanna post, it's also one I feel reluctant to post because of its length so I'm forcing it.

I'm trying to avoid old one shots, but I have no choice right now since I'm having a hard time coming up with new ideas.

Why do I feel like this is becoming work again? For fuck's sake.

-------

-Jack's PO.V.-

I gently pushed open (Y/N)'s window upon seeing the horse-shaped black sand swirling above her head. She curled up tightly in response to the nightmare.

In an instant, I froze the sand and caught it before it fell on (Y/N). I put it on the floor and broke it with the butt of my staff. I sat next to (Y/N) and rubbed her back through her blanket and shirt. I tensed upon feeling her stir and eventually wake up.

"Sorry, snowflake," I whispered. I grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. "Are you okay?"

"Mhm.." she murmured tiredly. "Thank you, Jack.."

"I'll never let him hurt you," I vowed with a kiss to her forehead. 

"I love you, Jack.."

"I love you too, (N/N)."

-------

122 words. As long as it's over 100, I'll tolerate it.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo