1 A.M. Brownie Cravings(Theodore Peterson[Hello, Neighbor!] X Reader)

This is a reused idea from a character I dropped from my f/o list. Same concept, different details.

-------

"Why does my body torture me so?" you muttered to yourself while quietly scavenging the pantry for the brownies. Cravings were one of your PMS symptoms and this month's 1 A.M. craving was brownies. You sighed upon failing to find the plastic brownie container.

"Honey, what're you doing?" you heard a tired voice ask.

You looked over your shoulder to see Theodore in the kitchen doorway. You faced him. "Cravings."

"It's almost time?" he asked while rubbing his eye with the heel of his fist.

"Yep," you sighed. "Sorry I woke you. Go back to bed. I'll join you soon."

"What's the craving?" he pressed.

"Brownies," you said. "Do we have any more store-bought?"

"We should have a box of brownie mix in the pantry. Mind making them from scratch?" he said, indirectly answering your question.

"Keyword being 'should'," you said then began searching the pantry. You grabbed the box. "You staying up with me?"

"I'm fully awake now, so, yes," he smiled. "And you're going to need my help mixing the ingredients. I know you're not using the hand mixer at this time of the night."

"Damn right, I'm not," you snarked. You read the back of the box and gathered the ingredients you needed. You grabbed a mixing bowl and filled it with the ingredients in the correct order. You began mixing them into batter with a large serving fork. After a few long moments, the batter became a bit hard to mix. You handed the bowl to Theodore. You preheated the oven.

He finished the mixing after kissing your cheek. He then grabbed the brownie pan from the cabinet and poured the batter into it. He slid the pan into the now hot oven and set the timer. You both ate the excess batter from the bowl while waiting for the brownies to bake.

Fifteen minutes later, the timer went off. You pulled on an oven mitt and removed the finished brownies from the oven. Theodore turned the oven off as you cut the giant brownie into squares. You let the treats cool for a bit before plating two and filling two glasses with milk.

You took a bite of yours. The chocolate flavor exploded in your mouth. "Oh, my God, these are perfect."

Theodore smiled as he ate his. "Craving satisfied?"

"Tenfold," you replied.

He pressed a kiss to your cheek. "Good."

-------

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo