TLC(Angel Dust[Hazbin Hotel] X Reader)

WE'VE HIT 10K READS, GUYS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sex is mentioned near the end because it's Angel Dust.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

"I really need to quit my job," I muttered as I walked into the house.

"(Y/N)?" Angel Dust's voice came from the bathroom upstairs.

"It's me, Angel," I called.

The spider demon came down to greet me. He noticed the dullness of my eyes and cringed. "Oh, boy. Bad day?"

"Very," I replied. "It doesn't help my period's supposed to be coming in four days so I'm running on nothing but rage-infused hormones."

"I can see the murder in your eyes," he mentioned.

"I'm sure you can," I said. "I wanted to off every customer I came into contact with."

"Well, try t' let go because ya ain't at work," he said. "You're home and I'm pamperin' you tonight."

"You really don't have to, baby. I'm okay," I countered.

He gave me a toothy grin. His gold tooth gleamed. "Too late. Go wash off the nasty then we're goin' to (favorite fast food restaurant) for dinner. Ya haven't had it in a while and I know how much you love it."

"Really?"

"Really. And after dinner, you're gettin' a massage. I know damn well you need one."

"I have no choice, do I?"

"Nope," he kissed my forehead.

-

After the shower and eating, I did feel a lot better. Angel Dust and I were in the bedroom. I was on the bed and he was scavenging the bathroom for some sort of massage oil.

"Why do ya only have coconut oil and Aveeno?" he asked.

"It's not like I had someone to give me massages before I met you, Angel," I replied. "And massages were in the back of my mind."

"Which do you want?" he asked. "I'm thinkin' the coconut oil."

"Yeah," I confirmed, "the coconut oil."

Angel Dust came out of the bathroom with the glass jar of coconut oil while I pulled my shirt off and lied on my stomach. Fat Nuggets joined me and lied in front of my head. I felt his nose rub against my damp hair.

The demon straddled my legs. He pulled off his gloves and opened the jar. He gathered some coconut oil in each set of hands. His third pair of arms emerged and I felt them rub all over my back.

"Ready, schnookums?" he asked.

"Whenever you are, angel cake," I said. I heard his third pair of hands become covered in coconut oil. Six hands began to massage my back. I sighed in relief at the pleasant sensations. My body relaxed under Angel Dust's hands.

"Good?" he smiled.

"So good," I moaned as he massaged out a knot.

He kissed the back of my neck. "Ya do realize we'll definitely end up fuckin' after this, right? If you wanna, of course."

"Yes, I do, and yes, I want to," I groaned.

"I'll do the work," he said. "You just relax and look sexy."

I giggled softly. "Sounds easy enough. Thank you, Angel."

"Anytime, baby cakes. I love ya."

"I love you, too."

-------

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo