Reattachment(Jessie[Toy Story] x Reader)

I'm hoping tomorrow's one shots will be longer, but I haven't written them yet, so only time will tell.

-------

You were laying on the couch watching Bob's Burgers. You noticed Jessie come into the room out of your peripheral vision. Your eyes went to her and widened at the sight of her missing her arm. You sat up. "Jess, what happened?"

"My arm got caught on something. Please tell me you know how to sew," she said, panic in her voice.

"I can fix it, Jessie," you assured then picked her up. You got up, found your sewing kit, then laid her down on the coffee table. You threaded the needle while sitting back down on the couch. "Does it hurt?"

"No," she replied.

"Good," you said. You held her arm in place and started the first stitch. "You don't remember what your arm got caught on?"

"It happened too fast," she explained.

"That's fair," you commented.

It didn't take long to finish the reattachment. After tightening the knot, you cut the thread with a smile. "All fixed."

The cowgirl sat up and experimentally moved her arm. She smiled happily before getting up and jumping onto you to give you a hug in a swift motion. You giggled while holding her to you. She repeatedly kissed your cheek.

"Thanks, doc," she smiled.

-------

Until tomorrow, everyone. Thank you all so, so much for 9.6K readers. 

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo