Arson(Toon!Bendy the Dancing Demon[B.a.t.I.M.] X Reader)

This one's probably kind of weird, but I wanted to come up with something regarding the whole cult thing since "Cracker Island" by Gorillaz inspired the whole idea in the first place when they released it.

-------

You were tied down to a pentagram of ink on the wood floor of Joey Drew Studios. Sammy Lawrence stood over you with a syringe of thick black ink. Tears rolled down your face and dripped onto the floor. You sobbed into the duct tape over your mouth.

"Hush now, little sheep. You will soon worship the Ink Demon alongside us. You will see things our way," he crooned. "You'll be a perfect follower."

He sat on your squirming body and held your arm down. The needle was centimeters away from your vein when Sammy was suddenly killed by an ax. You saw Bendy through tear-blurred vision. You began sobbing in relief.

"It's okay, toots. You're safe," Bendy soothed. He cut the ropes with the ax then carefully peeled the duct tape off your mouth. He hugged you.

You clung to him. You sobbed violently.

"I t'ought I told ya's t' never come back," he started.

"I-I couldn't le-leave you her-here.." you hiccuped.

"I's belong here, (Y/N)."

"N-No.. Y-You don't.. Yo-You're not a deity wo-worshiped by a cult.. You're a cartoon.. wh-who doesn't n-need t-to be here... Please, Bendy.. Let me take you away from here... You saved me.. Let me save you..."

"Will ya tear down the buildin' for me? End this for the bot' of us?"

"My dad knows someone.. Please, Bendy.."

"'Ey. Ink's flammable."

You locked gazes with him. You wiped your eyes. "Any matches..?"

Bendy held up and shook a matchbox. He smiled. "I know's how much you'd always wanted t' commit arson. End ev'ryone's sufferin'."

"Will you come with me..?"

"Mhm. All ya gotta do is set the place ablaze."

You picked him up and carried him to the entrance. You lit a match, tossed it into the ink-filled studio, and ran home with Bendy in your arms to let the studio burn in hell with its founder.

-------

The next and last one is probably the shortest out of the three. This one's 297 words.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo