Sleepover(Mario[The Super Mario Bros. Movie] X Reader)

This is technically the sequel to "The Training Course", but I don't count it as the sequel. It was just a very easy idea to come up with.

This one is disgustingly sweet. I hope you guys like tooth-rotting fluff with the mascot of Nintendo.

-------

"I'm gonna head in, guys. Don't have too much fun," Luigi said.

"We'll probably head to bed soon too, Lu," Mario said. "G'night."

"G'night, Luigi," you chirped.

"Thanks for coming, (Y/N). Tonight was fun," the green-clad brother smiled softly.

"Thanks for inviting me. I had a lot of fun," you returned the smile.

"I'm glad. See you in the morning," Luigi said then started the walk to the brothers' bedroom. He then stopped and asked, "What do you want for breakfast tomorrow?" 

You hummed in thought then replied, "(Favorite breakfast food)."

Luigi winked. "You got it."

You giggled softly. "Thanks, Lu."

"G'night, guys," he said.

"G'night, Lu," you and Mario said in unison. You then looked at each other with pink cheeks.

Luigi left you two alone. Mario turned the TV down so Luigi could sleep. You lied against him.

"I'm glad you had fun. You looked like you were enjoying yourself," he said, holding you to him.

You kissed his cheek. "I did. Everything's fun with you."

He smiled softly. "Good to know."

After another movie, you and Mario headed in. You both crept into the bedroom after doing your nightly routine and got into Mario's bed. You lied down facing each other. Your arms were around each other.

"The moonlight makes your eyes glow," Mario whispered.

You couldn't help but smile. A hand softly cupped his cheek. You caressed his skin with your thumb. "The sunlight makes yours sparkle," you quietly replied.

He leaned into your touch. His hand rested on top of yours. "I've never met someone as amazing as you. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mario," you swooned. His lips softly pressed to yours. You returned the gesture as he held you closer.

You both pulled back after a few tender moments. You scooted down a little so your head rested against his chest. You clung to him. He kept his embrace around you and kissed your head.

"G'night, Super Mario."

"Sweet dreams, amore."

-------

For any of you who don't know Italian, "amore" means "love." And this is coming from someone who had to Google the meaning to double check for this one shot.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo