The Negligee(Aran Ryan[Punch-Out!{2009} X Reader)

God, I'm a cockblock.

How many of you are still Punch-Out! fans, let alone simps for Aran?

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

I watched a van with the Amazon arrow pull into the driveway from my hiding spot. My package was left at the door and within moments, the van was gone. I came out from behind the couch and retrieved my package. Upon removing the plastic mailer, I smiled at my purchase. I had bought a (color) negligee with a lace back and neckline trim, spaghetti straps that crossed in the back, and a leg slit that went to my mid-thigh. 

Aran was going to love this.

I threw it in the washer with a small load of other delicates then put the load in the dryer once it was clean. After about thirty minutes, the dryer buzzed. I retrieved my new nightdress and changed in the bathroom. The satin felt soft against my skin. I looked at my reflection. I smiled happily.

"I'm back, shamrock!" Aran yelled from downstairs. He had gone to the gym for two hours.

"I'm coming, Aran!" I called. I gave myself one last once-over before exiting the bathroom. I came down the stairs to be met with the smirking Irish boxer. I blushed softly at the look he was giving me. "How was your workout?"

"I think I'm ready for another~," he purred. He picked me up and my arms wrapped around his neck and my legs went around his torso out of instinct. "What's this li'l thing?"

"I bought it last week on Amazon. It came before you got home. I just took it out of the dryer," I explained. "Do you like it?"

"Oh, shamrock, ye spoil me," he teased with a smirk. "I love it. It makes ya look so sexy~." He kissed me, holding me to him.

I kissed back with a hand cupping his jaw. He carried me upstairs to the bedroom. I was then laid down on our bed with our lips still attached. My legs were still clinging to his body. He pulled back and hovered over me with a seductive smirk and a matching gleam in his deep blue eyes.

"You're lucky I'm off tomorrow," I mentioned.

"Indeed I am," he purred. "It's a shame this has to come off."

I rolled my eyes with a smile. "Real shame."

Aran's demeanor changed a bit to be softer. He leaned down and kissed all over one side of my face. "Yes or no?" he murmured against my skin.

I knew he was asking for my consent. It was how he always did it; he never directly asked. "Yes," I told him. His lips passionately pressed to mine again.

-------

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo