From Pranks To Exorcism Plans(King Dice[Cuphead] X Reader)

This one's based off the picture above. I actually sent this one in as a submission to the blog that made it when I orginally wrote it and posted it on DeviantArt. The confession itself isn't mine, but the fanfiction is.

https://cupheadconfessions.tumblr.com/post/175833090749

-------

Your eyes sparkled as you walked into the casino, a mixture of patron chatter and "Die House" playing filling your ears.

You smiled at the feeling of content.

Going over to the bar, you smiled at the Tipsy Troop. "Hey, guys."

"Hey, doll.." Ms. Martini slightly slurred. "What can... What can we get ya..?"

"Just a water, please," you requested.

You watched as Jack filled a glass with ice before handing it to Morgan, who filled it up with water before handing it to the female of the trio.

You handed her the dollar the water costed as she handed you the glass.

"Where's Dice?" you asked them before taking a swig of the cold liquid.

You felt a tap on your shoulder, to which you turned around, doing a surprised spit take before putting your hand over your mouth to prevent any more water from escaping your mouth.

Swallowing, your eyes were wide as you looked at King Dice's headless body.

He flicked his hand in a "follow me" gesture before walking off.

The Tipsy Troop gave you each a shrug as you looked at them before walking off with King Dice's body.

You both made it to his office, to which he pointed to the keyhole.

Bending down to look into it, you saw Dice's head at the bottom of the fish tank that was a few feet from his desk.

He looked more annoyed and pissed than panicked.

No wonder his body was so calm.

Standing back upright, you tried opening the door, only to find it locked.

Looking up, you saw a vent that led into Dice's office above the door.

"Can you help me up, Dice?" you asked his body. "I have an idea."

You pointed to the vent, to which he put his hands together and gave you a boost. 

You pulled the grate off, flinching as it hit the floor with a clang despite your efforts of trying to keep the loud noise down.

You climbed into the vent feet first, sliding through it and landing in Dice's office with a grunt.

Going over to the fish tank, you pulled up your sleeves and fished Dice's head out.

"The Devil again?" you assumed nonchalantly as you held his head up to your face.

"Mhm," he said with a monotone voice, clearly fed up with his boss's actions. 

You went over to the door and unlocked it, letting Dice's body stroll in.

You went over to the desk and pulled out a handkerchief, beginning to dry Dice's head.

Setting his head on the desk as you dried it, you said, "You should just wack him already. Then you wouldn't have to deal with his tricks and you'd be the high boss. I think I have a book that could do the trick."

"Where'd ya get a book like that?" he asked as you wiped the top of his head.

"When I first discovered the casino. Elder Kettle gave it to me in case of an emergency. Or if I get fed up with any evil forces I come into contact with," you replied as you began to wipe the water off of his face.

He smirked up at you. "Mind being my hit man when th' time comes, sugar?"

"Done. I'd love to get rid of him," you smiled, lifting his head and handing it to his body.

He reattached it to his body, looking down at you.

"Think ya can be ready in a couple of days, doll?"

-------

One more to go. 

I'm thinking of others to do. Luckily I have so many one shots, so it's a good variety.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo