Height(Aran Ryan[Punch-Out!{2009}] X Reader)

Here's where the randomizer comes in.

-------

Your eyes were locked with your reflection as you got dressed. You had just gotten out of the shower and were finished with your routine. You sighed softly to yourself. After becoming satisfied with your work, you walked out of the bathroom. You flipped the light switch on the way out.

You walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Aran was cooking dinner. You curled up on the couch and turned the TV on.

You were pulled out of your thoughts by Aran picking you up in your fetal position.

"I just realized somethin'," he said.

You proceeded to stretch out. He was now holding you bridal style. "What?"

He gave you a shit-eating grin. "Yer feckin' short."

You held back the urge to laugh. You rolled your eyes. "And?"

"How much would ye take t' let me dress you up like a leprechaun?" he asked.

"You've chosen death," you replied.

He laughed. "'Ave I, now?"

"Keep one eye open tonight."

He slung you over his shoulder with ease while going to check on the cooking food.

"You done?" you asked.

"Nope," he replied with a smile. He then proceeded to adjust you so you had your legs wrapped around his waist and he was holding you under your bottom.

"Big things come in small packages," you mentioned then smirked. "Case in point: Little Mac."

"He's taller than ye," he said simply.

"But, he's so much shorter than you. And he kicked your ass."

"And ye can't," he countered with a smirk.

"Being this short means I have easier access to your balls, Aran," you smirked. "A light tap and you're on the ground."

Fear shone in his eyes.

-------

I'm surprised this is over 100 words, honestly.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot. 

- The Self Shipping Weirdo