The Morning After(Human!Puss in Boots X Fairy Godmother's Daughter!Reader)

I've always lowkey had a crush on Puss, but it never really was able to become big enough until recently. This is loosely based on the morning after a vodka related experiment. I wanted to see what type of drunk I am and my limit. Four shots of vodka and I'm a giggly/clingy drunk, which is what I was hoping for. I can tell you I'm never doing it again.

This takes place the morning after the end of Shrek 2.

-------

-Reader's P.O.V.-

I woke up with a dull headache and a nauseous stomach. Last night's events flooded my mind.

The ball, Harold unintentionally killing my mother, myself gaining my powers back by taking her place, going to the Poison Apple with Puss and getting drunk on vodka.

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes. I still felt a little disoriented. I looked over to see a Hispanic male with ginger hair asleep next to me, shirtless.

Please let that be Puss, I thought. I looked around and saw Puss' belongings on the floor.

The ginger must have felt me watching him. He awoke with a groan. He rubbed his face.

Our eyes locked.

"Buenos dias, señorita," he greeted.

"Holy shit," I sighed in relief. "Please tell me I'm the one who turned you human and we didn't have sex last night."

Puss sat up with a yawn. "Si, you did turn me into a human and no, we did not have sex. All that we did was cuddle." He then smiled. "You are very clingy when you are drunk."

Embarrassment turned my cheeks pink. "I didn't do anything that made you uncomfortable, did I?"

He shook his head. "Not at all. How do you feel?"

"A bit disoriented and nauseous. Do you want me to change you back?" I replied.

"Would you be able to grant me the ability to switch between species?" he pondered.

I nodded. "Meet in the middle?"

He returned the gesture.

I grabbed my wand and flicked it at him. He became a cat. "The change depends on your desire to be either form. You'll get used to it after a little bit."

He became human. "Seems easy enough."

I played with my wand. "So, I was just clingy?"

He smiled softly. "And very giggly. You were adorable."

My blush darkened. "Oh, lord."

"You mentioned having a crush on me at some point as well."

"Fuck. Really?"

"You say that like it is a bad thing."

"You weren't supposed to know."

He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me into his lap. "Why do you think I let the cuddling happen?"

"You like physical contact and you know I'm touch starved," I guessed, looking down to hide my red face.

"I feel the same way about you, (Y/N)," he confessed.

My head shot up to meet his loving gaze. "You're kidding, right?"

"No, I am not," he confirmed. "Will you be mine, mi hada[my fairy]?" he asked, holding my hands in his.

I couldn't help the smile that grew on my face. "Yes, I will."

He pressed a gentle kiss to my forehead. "Do you want to get some food or rest? We have the room until noon."

"Rest. I feel like if I eat anything, I'm just gonna puke it back up," I replied.

Puss laid back down with me on top of him. "Then we will rest."

-------

First and only Puss one shot I have. Unfortunately, he's kind of hard to come up with ideas for, but it's fine.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo