Gifts For the Listener(Cicero[Skyrim] X Dragonborn/Listener!Reader)

Guess who's running on three hours of sleep.

Thank God I feel fine.

-------

"Oh, sweet Listener! Little Cicero has gifts for you!" the crazed jester sang upon entering the Dawnstar Sanctuary.

You walked out of the torture room into the dining hall. "In the master bedroom, Cicero."

"Yes, Listener," he said then met you in your room.

You watched him set a big sack onto your bed. He poured the contents out. Various jewels and enchanted jewelry sat in a pile.

"How'd you get all this, Cicero?" you asked. You found a Ring of Waterbreathing and slipped it onto your index finger.

"Oh, you know," he said casually with a smile, "holding shopkeepers at knife point and even killing some in their sleep. Little Cicero loves to get his sweet Listener gifts."

You dug a Necklace of Disease Immunity out of the pile. You clipped it around your neck. "Did you hide the bodies?"

"Cicero made each death look like a suicide," he chimed.

You smiled in amusement. "Nice touch."

"Oh! I almost forgot! You'll love this, Listener," he said before pulling out a sack the size of a head. Blood seeped through the bottom.

You took the sack and opened it. Your gloveless hands became stained with blood upon grabbing its contents. The sack fell to the floor to reveal Nazeem's head in your hands.

"Well? What do you think?" he asked excitedly.

After a few moments of realization, you kissed him. He giggled into the lip lock then kissed back. You pulled back and smiled at him.

"You won't be able to top this, you know."

"Oh, little Cicero doesn't plan to."

-------

I'm surprised this one is over 200 words. I expected it to be shorter.

As always, embrace your weirdness and I'll see you in the next one shot.

- The Self Shipping Weirdo